💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga criticizes Mitt Romney, tells fans to VOTE

Americano

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I'm not on Romney's side but Gaga needs to stop with the Romney criticizing based on his income. Does she not realize she's a millionaire also? Gaga, it's ok to state your opinion, but please watch what you say.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

I'm not on Romney's side but Gaga needs to stop with the Romney criticizing based on his income. Does she not realize she's a millionaire also? Gaga, it's ok to state your opinion, but please watch what you say.

Why shouldn't all millionaires be held at the same standard as the rest of the country? She doesn't have to watch what she says, just as you're free to say whatever you wish.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

crushedlemonice

But she's not criticizing him for being a millionaire? She's criticizing the amount of taxes he pays and the measures he takes to avoid paying them.

Tommymonster44

Her criticism wasn't based on the fact that he's a millionaire. She criticizes the practices he has used and uses to grow and maintain that wealth.

Americano

She doesn't need to watch she she says, you just missed her point entirely. She was taking issue with the taxation, not the income.

Morphine Prince

Why shouldn't all millionaires be held at the same standard as the rest of the country? She doesn't have to watch what she says, just as you're free to say whatever you wish.

I'm not saying she can't express her opinion (as I stated in my post). Watching what you say is part of being responsible.

Shadow

I'm not saying she can't express her opinion (as I stated in my post). Watching what you say is part of being responsible.

Responsible to who?

Morphine Prince

But she's not criticizing him for being a millionaire? She's criticizing the amount of taxes he pays and the measures he takes to avoid paying them.

Well, she needs to pull out her taxes then. For all we know she could have paid lower taxes too. I am not attacking her btw, I'm just saying.

Her criticism wasn't based on the fact that he's a millionaire. She criticizes the practices he has used and uses to grow and maintain that wealth.

I know.

She doesn't need to watch she she says, you just missed her point entirely. She was taking issue with the taxation, not the income.

I know, but for all we know she could be doing the same thing. (Not saying she is, just a possibility).

I think it's a much more powerful, convincing, and courageous statement when someone who is also rich says that taxes for rich people are too low.

Gaga is indirectly saying her own taxes are too low too.

Morphine Prince

Responsible to who?

To yourself. To everyone. Watching what you say (in general) is being responsible. I'm not saying she's WRONG, I'm just saying she should watch what she says especially being a public figure and how she can be interpreted, etc.

I think it's a much more powerful, convincing, and courageous statement when someone who is also rich saying that taxes for rich people are too low.

Gaga is indirectly saying her own taxes are too low too.

Yes, possibly. Good point! Thanks for responding to my post without coming off as aggressive lol.

Shadow

To yourself. To everyone. Watching what you say (in general) is being responsible. I'm not saying she's WRONG, I'm just saying she should watch what she says especially being a public figure and how she can be interpreted, etc.

Sounds like censorship when it does not defame or insult anyone. It is simply a political view.

Hey has anyone ever looked up Gary Johnson? He is a liberal and he agrees with me with just about everything.

Gary Johnson isn't liberal. He's a rightwing libertarian.

Archived