vote OBAMA! Mitt Romney is a brainwashed FREAK

Um...is Obama not a millionaire?

I believe he makes 200k a year and also pays 20+ % #BeInvolved

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS

This is gonna be GOOD.

I was expecting to miss my dear X Factor, but thankfully the debate ends 30 mins. before X Factor.

The debate ends at 11 though? X factor is at 11:30 ?

Coldplay

Vota-por-tu-Futuro-1.jpg

Just giving my country elections this Sunday dat promo :hor: the other option is Chavez, who is ****ty and a dictator

555860_4237738867527_202947630_n.jpg

Idk but The point is that Rommey isn't paying his taxes properly

Capriles all the time, I'm tired of Chávez and what he has done in Venezuela though my country is being benefited by his government.

And I'm worried about immigrants rights if Romney wins :(

Shadow

Okay, I don't care what party you are in, but I find that kinda upsetting that she'd say that. It's great that she's supporting voting because that is important, but by criticizing someone, she's manipulating her fan base to become more closed minded. I will make my decision after the debates, and I don't want an opinion forced down my throat.

Did she really shove her opinion down your throat with a tweet?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Americano

Doesn't matter if she did. As another citizen of the US, it's her RIGHT to voice her opinion on political debates like anyone else. It's such a misguided view that pop stars must shut up about politics, and I'm glad Gaga is breaking the mold.

Gagaloo911

I say don't vote for either. Vote for an alternative choice. Obviously I'd prefer Obama over Romney, but it's like choosing the lessor of two evils. They're still not in it for us. They're politicians

We need something new for this country, neither Democrat nor Republican.

Though more so rid of the Repubs

:hor:

And btw, maybe if more people would start to VOTE for alternative parties, then we could get more of them in office. If everyone just thinks they'll never get in office and so DON'T VOTE FOR THEM then no **** they'll never get to be in office..

Doesn't matter if she did. As another citizen of the US, it's her RIGHT to voice her opinion on political views like anyone else. It's such a misguided view that pop stars must shut up about politics, and I'm glad Gaga is breaking the mold.

:clap:

DontDoubtDavid

No she didn't, at least not to me. But she's a powerful woman, and she knows that. Since she has such an enormous fan base, a lot of people will read what she says and their judgement will be clouded by what she says.

Americano

No she didn't, at least not to me. But she's a powerful woman, and she knows that, just like the media. Since she has such an enormous fan base, a lot of people will read what she says and be impacted by it.

Which is the point, just like when anyone else talks politics.

She didn't even state an opinion technically, she pointed out a well-known fact. A fact that shows how unfair the American tax code is, to be honest.

Runway

Okay, I don't care what party you are in, but I find that kinda upsetting that she'd say that. It's great that she's supporting voting because that is important, but by criticizing someone, she's manipulating her fan base to become more closed minded. I will make my decision after the debates, and I don't want an opinion forced down my throat.

But she just expressed her opinion like every other american would :shrug:

Shes not telling you to vote for obama.

No she didn't, at least not to me. But she's a powerful woman, and she knows that, just like the media. Since she has such an enormous fan base, a lot of people will read what she says and be impacted by it.

She's an American. She is guaranteed freedom of expression by the First Amendment. If other people really choose to base their electoral decisions on the tweets of pop singer Lady Gaga, that's their problem.

HeyItsKyKy

No she didn't, at least not to me. But she's a powerful woman, and she knows that. Since she has such an enormous fan base, a lot of people will read what she says and their judgement will be clouded by what she says.

But she's a pop star. There's more of a problem if the portion of her fanbase that can vote is simply going by what she says.

DontDoubtDavid

She's an American. She is guaranteed freedom of expression by the First Amendment. If other people really choose to base their electoral decisions on the tweets of pop singer Lady Gaga, that's their problem.

Good point. But idk, I just see this media take over (not Gaga, just in general) that sometimes says lies and blows up small things and is able to manipulate people. I am not affected by all that because I know better, but I fear for the other people who don't know and understand politics and may end up making a choice that not in their true favor.

Shadow

Doesn't matter if she did. As another citizen of the US, it's her RIGHT to voice her opinion on political debates like anyone else. It's such a misguided view that pop stars must shut up about politics, and I'm glad Gaga is breaking the mold.

Well, my point is it is her view and on her Twitter page, so I don't understand how she did anything wrong.

We all have a voice. She is just taking advantage of the platform to reach millions to know where she stands. People do this all the time when they buy those campaign signs and put them on their front lawn. Isn't that their right and hers, since she's an American citizen?

It is important for one to think for themselves. They shouldn't be choosing because of an entertainer says so, they should do it with an understanding of the policies and issues each candidate offers.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived