💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga criticizes Mitt Romney, tells fans to VOTE

Americano

Featured Posts

codymonster

Good choice on calling him out Gaga :yes: Mitt is a ****ing psycho :sick: His racial slurs and comments are repulsive. Not to mention, his recent catchphrase, "let's keep America American" is almost the same slogan that the KKK used in the 1920's, which was "Keeping America American." :toofunny:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for anyone who wants to watch, it's on in one hour. the pre-show is currently streaming here: http://www.youtube.com/politics

This is gonna be GOOD.

I was expecting to miss my dear X Factor, but thankfully the debate ends 30 mins. before X Factor.

I'm laughing at all the idiots on her FB saying "What!? You're a millionaire too, Gaga!" :lmao: They seem to miss the point.

Daredevil

If I read the comments on facebook :fail:

One small facepalm for man, one giant facepalm for mankind.

They are saying: "He spend 4 millions of dollars on charity" (what did Gaga do? She spend much more and she wasn't even elected for president"

George Bush spend over 990 billions of dollars in War (with that money humankind would not be poor for 10 years!)

I can't wait to go to school tomorrow in economics class..there's gonna be an epic debate there about this. So excited.

If I read the comments on facebook :fail:

One small facepalm for man, one giant facepalm for mankind.

They are saying: "He spend 4 millions of dollars on charity" (what did Gaga do? She spend much more and she wasn't even elected for president"

George Bush spend over 990 billions of dollars in War (with that money humankind would not be poor for 10 years!)

lol and wait till the media reads her post. It's not gonna be pretty

Um...is Obama not a millionaire?

...and pays more than 14%. Try to understand the tweet as a whole, please.

Americano

Evidently you don't know Obama's tax rate/haven't followed the news cycle in the past month. :lmao:

Obama pays a much higher tax rate than Romney. Much of Romney's fortune comes from capital gains, which is taxed at a much lower rate than the normal income tax, and often not at all. Obama's tax rate was 23.37%.

DontDoubtDavid

Okay, I don't care what party you are in, but I find that kinda upsetting that she'd say that. It's great that she's supporting voting because that is important, but by criticizing someone, she's manipulating her fan base to become more closed minded. I will make my decision after the debates, and I don't want an opinion forced down my throat.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Vota-por-tu-Futuro-1.jpg

Just giving my country elections this Sunday dat promo :hor: the other option is Chavez, who is ****ty and a dictator

555860_4237738867527_202947630_n.jpg

Idk but The point is that Rommey isn't paying his taxes properly

Daredevil

On Facebook we see the stupidity of some americans : Aren't Obama and Gaga millionairs too?

Yes they are but they pay more than the 14% unlike Romney...

He donated 4 million to charity? Which charity? Breed some Nazis?

BTW: Romney hates Gays

Archived