💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney CEO Resigns

Jill

Featured Posts

He'll be at the company until 2021. Farewell to the most powerful person in Hollywood and also (possibly) farewell to Gaga's possible Disney role :selena: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

He'll be at the company until 2021. Farewell to the most powerful person in Hollywood and also (possibly) farewell to Gaga's possible Disney role :selena: 

He's staying as Chairman though, no?

16 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

He didn't resign completely. Here's a video to better explain what the situation is:

23 minutes ago, BenG said:

He's staying as Chairman though, no?

Yeah that's what I was referring to when I said he would stay until 2021. Not a good sign of things to come tho.

Judas Society

Well, I guess we won't see Gaga part of Disney. Was Feige all over Gaga though? If yes, she may still have a shot at joining the MCU. But if you ask me, it's too soon for her to be a part of MCU. She needs time to hone her skills as an actress and pay her dues playing lots of different drama roles.

Reality
31 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Yeah that's what I was referring to when I said he would stay until 2021. Not a good sign of things to come tho.

Well, it's not necessarily a bad sign though. Iger is still involved with all of the creative aspects of Disney, he's just not in charge of the technical nuts-and-bolts of the company anymore. 

🃏🖤👹

53 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, it's not necessarily a bad sign though. Iger is still involved with all of the creative aspects of Disney, he's just not in charge of the technical nuts-and-bolts of the company anymore. 

Yeah but the issues will start appearing when he leaves.

Archived