Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma and Chromatica

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Take a look at some of this chromatic artwork:

Spoiler

7.pngcool-dark-blue-chromatic-liquid-marble-tCC-SQ-Chromatica-n%C2%B01.jpgchromatic-grif.jpg?format=1500w

Looks pretty similar to:

IMG_4401_RESIZE.png

IMG_4485_RESIZE.png

IMG_3970_RESIZE-1.png

IMG_4430_RESIZE.png

IMG_4031_RESIZE.png

Looks like Gaga has infused her vision for 'Chromatica' right into Enigma (or vice versa, perhaps) 

Pretty interesting to see how Gaga's visual direction lately has all been in the same direction - bright, bold, neon, anime inspired. 

A concept album inspired by colour sounds really interesting to me. I hope it touches on some darker themes too, though - that'd be really great. 

Exciting :D 

subtext / fantasy

Moonlight on Water

i don't remember these pieces of artwork, but i'm all for it. Gaga was experimenting with makeup, with color. this could've helped her find the unknown parts of her, her Enigma. i just hope she changes the outfits . . . which she has to, y'know? if this is going to be a colorful album, which she said in the NikkieTutorials video, she has to have color changes. it can't just be black, blue, and green.

she/her

Judas Society

Definitely here for the colorful, brash, anime/video games, 90s cheese pop aesthetic. This is more ARTPOP than ARTPOP.

Lord Temptation

As much as y’all joke about it she was defo inspired by Haus Labs. The idea that the universe needs ARTISTS to generate colours that create time and space. Art is a vision. Artists see things that are not there and then make that world a reality. We probably dreamed in sounds and colours inside the womb...

Archived