đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Mabel - Boyfriend (Official Video)

MoonIsRising

Featured Posts

Magneto
16 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

I just need the names of every single man featured in the video. That’s it. :hor:

I'll take one 'Hot Boy', thank you

Free my mind

Tom Bradley

Mabel is trash now. She used to make such amazing music (Ivy to Roses) until her label forced her into making super mainstream stuff. It is embarrassingly evident that her label are trying to produce Dua Lipa 2.0 (see her Brits performance) and it makes me SO MAD because she is so talented :messga:

FutureNostalgia
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

Mabel is trash now. She used to make such amazing music (Ivy to Roses) until her label forced her into making super mainstream stuff. It is embarrassingly evident that her label are trying to produce Dua Lipa 2.0 (see her Brits performance) and it makes me SO MAD because she is so talented :messga:

THIS

Tom Bradley
Just now, FutureNostalgia said:

THIS

Honestly, I couldn't watch it all the way through because it was such a cringe-worthy Dua tribute act. It makes me so sad because she has such potential to be massive with her own style of music, but they keep forcing the same rehashed songs out of her :selena:

She reminds me of IG girls who wear FashionNova, PrettyLittleThing and Missguided and wear synthetic plastic wigs with orange bronzer, dramatic lashes, and get injections all over their bodies and face and find the Kardashians inspiring 

Archived