Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Radio DJ: Not what I was expecting (in a positive way)

Rifek

Featured Posts

Magneto

Or he's a local and hasn't even heard the leak yet. For us it also wasn't what we expected right?

Free my mind

Jigglygoth

If he's straight, he very likely didn't heard the leak, so this means nothing :laughga:. He probably means it was not what he was expecting right after Shallow, Million Reasons and the Jazz album :ladyhaha:

I mean, he's probably a normal human being, not a little monster, humans are not yet aware of the leak :enigma:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

TSUNAMI
5 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Many fans will have high expectations. Is it good? I'm not sure. 

It's Lady Gaga we are talking about. We all expect some standard from her.  It would be sad if we weren't. 

derpmonster
Just now, mauvais said:

He's a DJ from Oklahoma City 

:oops:

Don't underestimate country gays. :oops:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, JFK said:

It's Lady Gaga we are talking about. We all expect some standard from her.  It would be sad if we weren't. 

Yes, but remember Perfect Illusion. I don't want to say that this song is weak, but many fans expected 'new Bad Romance' from her back then. And they were upset after release.

Mindblown
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

Yes, but remember Perfect Illusion. I don't want to say that this song is weak, but many fans expected 'new Bad Romance' from her back then. And they were upset after release.

We were given Million Reasons and Million Reasons music video. Nobody is expecting Bad Romance level content anymore:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Mindblown said:

We were given Million Reasons and Million Reasons music video. Nobody is expecting Bad Romance level content anymore:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Million Reasons is one of best Gaga ballads.

1Ya1.gif

Chromaticunt
20 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

If he's straight, he very likely didn't heard the leak, so this means nothing :laughga:. He probably means it was not what he was expecting right after Shallow, Million Reasons and the Jazz album :ladyhaha:

I mean, he's probably a normal human being, not a little monster, humans are not yet aware of the leak :enigma:

Poor @ProjectJoanne :laughga:

Ryusei

Literally how are you even getting to this conclusion? What? He‘s literally just saying he heard the song and likes it. Can people not possibly like the leaked version? I....

Musery

Jigglygoth
4 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Million Reasons is one of best Gaga ballads.

1Ya1.gif

You have to agree that the video is... well... interesting, and has a great personality :sis:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Jigglygoth said:

You have to agree that the video is... well... interesting, and has a great personality :sis:

Let's just say it was an experimental period in her career. :ohwell:

Archived