Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney reading fan letters

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Regina George

She’s so anxious and nervous.. I felt uncomfortable watching this :bradley: they ruined her  

well there's nothing worse for a person with social anxiety than to read a long letter with the whole world watching which is exactly what's she's doing... poor baby

SlaeUrAnus

As someone who suffers from SA, this was horrible to watch.

You can see how, not necessarily uncomfortable, but hard for her to read the letters through her expression of words and subtle actions :(

In my messy era.

ltlmnstr
7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She’s so anxious and nervous.. I felt uncomfortable watching this :bradley: they ruined her  

Are you up to date with Free Britney?

I haven’t paid attention since...May 2019???

Miracle

Gloria: I love you so much h

Britney: Thank you

Forreal she looks like she's been kidnapped and her team forced her to do this... Poor Brit Brit

2 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Over the lines of the judge having to say something this April but I wanna know in detail

Regina George
1 minute ago, ltlmnstr said:

Yes.. The last thing that happened in January is that the judge extended her conservatorship until April 30.. It has yet to be decided whether the conservatorship will end or be extended after this date :ohno: There is hope she’ll be free BUT that is extremely unlikely to happen unfortunately.. 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Over the lines of the judge having to say something this April but I wanna know in detail

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes.. The last thing that happened in January is that the judge extended her conservatorship until April 30.. It has yet to be decided whether the conservatorship will end or be extended after this date :ohno: There is hope she’ll be free BUT that is extremely unlikely to happen unfortunately.. 

Regina George
8 minutes ago, Goodtimes12128 said:

Omg I hope she sees the letter I put in her locker :wtfga:

I’d honestly go there only to write “your father is a scum and I hope you’ll be free one day” :diane: They’d probably read it before and trash it tho

6 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Yes Gaga made a whole music video for it.

Jokes aside, I REALLY hope she can get better and heal from this, some of the responses she left had me questioning her, like the name thing, she couldn’t at least try to say it? And when the guy said his mom was mad at him for saying that he wanted Britney to be his mom, then she says “Thanks” like :interestinga:

Archived