SL Demo vs. Final Version

Gohan

Stupid Love final version  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want?

• New verses/added instrumental
    • Nothing. I want the same version

Featured Posts

How would you react/feel if we ended up getting a completely new song compared to the one that leaked a month ago? Will this be Aura 2.0?

Personally I'd prefer new verses, leaving the pre-chorus and the chorus intact. Maybe more tweaks to the instrumental... What would you do?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be fine with a polished version of what we have with a fuller chorus. Which is probably what we are getting. Maybe a different bridge? I only care about the chorus though lol.

stevana229
6 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I'd be fine with a polished version of what we have with a fuller chorus. Which is probably what we are getting. Maybe a different bridge? I only care about the chorus though lol.

THIS! Gaga BETTER do something with that chorus... its so hard to sing along to.. she needs to add more words or something

Magneto

I'd like the exact opposite. The verses have this great build up and amazing vocals and then the chorus feels kinda flat for me. I'm okay with a complete overhaul of the chorus

Free my mind

I think it sounds great as it is, except the chorus could be improved and the bridge sounds a bit empty and unfinished in the leaked version

Magneto
Just now, stevana229 said:

THIS! Gaga BETTER do something with that chorus... its so hard to sing along to.. she needs to add more words or something

Yes, very much so. I'm also thinking of the performance aspect. Cause the last thing that I expect from Gaga in 2020 is this intricate choreo during the chorus. Like what else is she supposed to do? Just fill it with vocals girl

Free my mind

BlingNotTheMusic

The existing version has iconic aspects but there needs to be more (memorable) lyrics and production/format cleaned up. 

Daylight Jokers

And really, she can do anything with it, but please, I hope she didn't touch the pre-chorus. It's that part's not in the final version...:bradley:

12 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

Not sure about hard to sing along to.... It just needs more vocal layers and adlibs lol 

Dramatica

You gays know she recorded that ages ago. So either the version that leaked was an early cut (which it doesn't sound like), or is the real deal.

I expect the difference between both to be like Aura (leaked) vs Aura (official). Nothing more

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived