Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SL Produced By Max Martin

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mr.S just added Max Martin to the real credits list to troll the fanbase like the RO thing.  

Jigglygoth
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

:air:

Grimes-1556290507-608x658.jpg

When I said "that Grimes dude" I meant BloodPop, not that Grimes is male :sharon:. To me he's the guy that's friends with Grimes, that's why I know him for, so I see him as the "Grimes dude" :ladyhaha:

I know he's got a career of his own and stuff, but I just haven't been into it, so whatever :laughga:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

sampool
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

So no R.O. :triggered: 

Mr. S is a tease. 

I think he was trolling. Redone produced a song a called Stupid Love by Jason Derulo 

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Those credits are fake: tchami's real name ia Martin Bresso, why would her name be there twice?

I was thinking that for songwriting credits he uses his real name and for producing he goes by his DJ name.

Didymus
36 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

he also makes fairly generic pop. What makes Gaga unique is where she chooses to typically eschew these types for others. Granted Bloodpop is a bit more Top 40 this time around, but I think we all just assumed he was there to give that strong pop sound while she worked with others for more flavor.

Max Martin isn't bad, he's a great producer, but he isn't flavor imo. If Gaga wants to come out and say she isn't making music for the charts (which she's fairly consistently said since ARTPOP), then how do you justify working with THE top 40 dude lolol That's more where I'm suspect. She also worked with will.i.am and Fashion! was p good (something I recall everyone being surprised by lol), but we all know ARTPOP had some label influence. Basically, I'm not jumping to conclusions yet  because I do think the Friday track will be different, but I remain highly skeptical because Max Martin is known for good, reliable, mainstream pop but not unique pop. Gaga is known for unique mainstream pop.

Exact same thought process. I guess this fanbase has changed in their hunger for a hit :rip: A few years ago her working with him would’ve been very differently received :emma: 

Andreu
12 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I was thinking that for songwriting credits he uses his real name and for producing he goes by his DJ name.

True but then Bloodpops real name isnt there and bloodpop said on his ig he produced it with tchami so 🤷🏼‍♂️

Lemon Pie
24 minutes ago, chipz said:

RO??

RiO

77a3f41ef4_89785784_o2.jpg

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

youandi
2 hours ago, Maleficent said:

ooooh i hope this means it’s reworked into more of a 90s throwback than an 80s (which makes sense given the visuals we’ve seen). 

I mean I hope so. When we first heard the snippet last year when it had the lyrics 'Every nation', I really thought it had a 'turn of the century' kinda sound and I don't know how else to explain it. Then the song leaked and as fun as it is, it had that 80s DWUW style bassline and it took that late 90s/early noughties feel away from the chorus 

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Flu Symptom said:

It isn't horrible. + the way she suddenly says "Highyaa HIGHHHYAAA" for absolutely no reason has me to believe this was not finished.

Call me Delu-anne, Xoxo Delu-anne

I also said the same thing about the Aura demo with its awkward western start and transitions into an ugly spongebob sitar or something...I for sure thought these were rough "demo instrumental sounds" and would sound even better on the final version...nope lol

I do hope seeing this full list of names that put this song together means the song was defintley reworked into an different sound and that's why her team wasnt so worried about the leak cuz it was the version 5 80s demo lol not the cyber anime punk bop we might be getting? Lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sethrb101
58 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Max Martin? :wtf: I hoped Gaga would never go down that route. I'd understand a collab if this was 2011 but Max has been washed up ever since 2016 - to the point where even Taylor Swift stopped running to him. Binding Lights was cute though. 

Uh he's all over reputation...

#Gaga2020

Archived