Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I LOVE GGD
8 hours ago, Twitter said:

How many producers are there? :neyde:

3,211 producers as of this minute but the list keeps increasing as Gaga changes the song with every second that passes. The total amount of producers will be closer to 55,177 by the Friday when the song is finally released.

2 hours ago, Andreu said:

once again this is not true

bloodpop said this

I think he knows with whom he worked with better than any of you or  Mr S

Oh here they are :rip:

2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'll probably get dragged, but I still don't believe Mr. S. He kept claiming Gaga was "pushing back" and she was supposed to release earlier...he said RedOne was a producer...now he's writing all these names when Bloodpop put down only two producers.

I think he just tosses a bunch of **** at the wall and sees what sticks. Legitimate sources said it was coming early 2020, and it wouldn't be hard to look at release dates and then predict when she would release. H*ll, I predicted she would release the last week of February/first week of April at one point.

This level of delusion :deadbanana:

Like maybe Max Martin wrote? Mixed? Idk? That, or bloodpop purposely forgot to mention him, it's a bit weird considering that Max Martin is very well-known. 

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Oh here they are :rip:

But he is right sis. 

Max Martin could be on the song, but he isn't a producer.  Saying that SL is produced by Max is just inaccurate. 

I would've loved if he did, but yeah he probably did something very minor on the song. 

He either tweaked it a bit or is credited as a writer/composer. 

2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'll probably get dragged, but I still don't believe Mr. S. He kept claiming Gaga was "pushing back" and she was supposed to release earlier...he said RedOne was a producer...now he's writing all these names when Bloodpop put down only two producers.

I think he just tosses a bunch of **** at the wall and sees what sticks. Legitimate sources said it was coming early 2020, and it wouldn't be hard to look at release dates and then predict when she would release. H*ll, I predicted she would release the last week of February/first week of April at one point.

Are you serious? 

Why can't y'all get your facts straight?  When has Mr.S "kept claiming Gaga was pushing back" ?  The only time he claimed that was:

In April 2019 when he said that the album has been pushed back (which is A FACT).

And the only dates he gave us this year are Feb 20 and Feb 28 after Feb 20 was pushed back according to him.

voltron92
7 hours ago, Admin said:

Excuse me? Max Martin is one of the greatest songwriters of all time.

You should have started with: "Yo Ziggy, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but...."

show interrupts GIF

30 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

3,211 producers as of this minute but the list keeps increasing as Gaga changes the song with every second that passes. The total amount of producers will be closer to 55,177 by the Friday when the song is finally released.

Fun fact: The amount of producers will match the number of pages on the LG6 Discussion thread 

Sofianer

If Max Martin is involved in the revamped version of SL or one of the other 5 versions. I will jizz, some people here don't realize how ****ing incredible this collab would sound, both are pop gods. Heck, this might reach the level of TFM and if it does oh oh boy 

Knowing how gaga is literally incapable of stopping to tweak her songs, and that the SL demo is from early 2019. I believe that it might actually sound different... only a few more days!

Leblanc
9 hours ago, OliG said:

Why are people being so negative about the ”demo” version? I mean it’s not even bad? I bop too it every single day. And my second question is; do people really expect a different version? I won’t say anything more but, www.delulu.com 

I think people just think the chorus is not finished.

From what I have heard I think it will be a bit different more amped but not a different song like some people are expecting/hoping.

Plus I do think the date on the demo was real which means I doubt they didn't work on the song at all for 13 months :rip:

I always let the good ones go

Thomas P
7 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

When I said "that Grimes dude" I meant BloodPop, not that Grimes is male :sharon:. To me he's the guy that's friends with Grimes, that's why I know him for, so I see him as the "Grimes dude" :ladyhaha:

I know he's got a career of his own and stuff, but I just haven't been into it, so whatever :laughga:

I thought you meant Elon Musk

I- :vegas:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived