Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's almost like she said, f*k yall-yall getting the leak

nakedidea

Featured Posts

nakedidea

This is an ARTPOP-RE-REVERSE-WARHOLIAN experience.

It's almost like she said, "F*K YALL, I MAKE MORE WITH MAKE UP THAN MY MUSIC ANYWAY - YALL GETTIN THE LEAK"

The song has been out for more than a month. It would make sense to release everything when it first leaked. 

And now to think the album will come out until APRIL? Lol, mess. 

The only surprise remaining is if "STUPID LOVE" was a new sound, but....Who are we kidding?

lordgagx

That was your choice to listen to the leak, you ruined the experience by yourself.
So don't come in here and open a thread full of negativity because of your bad decisions.

It’s like you guys deliberately are denying that Bad Romance happened to sustain your delusions of flop 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

dynamite

It clearly wasn't ready when it leaked, they weren't sitting on a finished product ready to go. There was stuff that needed to be done. They're not just going to randomly put it on Spotify without having sorted the video, radio deals, promo etc. Every little detail is calculated.

And what's wrong with the album in April? It's not even 2 months away?

I kinda like she was stubborn by not releasing Stupid Love the day it leaked. It left room for imagination and she was tired of people spoiling her surprises. 

WORLDofGAGA

Tbh she probably had the whole thing planned out for a long time, music video, aesthetic, f tweet February and wasn’t going to change all that planning for a leak if potentially it wasn’t ready at the time of the leak perhaps

@W0RLDofGAGA

M i K E Y

Why should she rework everything just because some messy people leaked her music? It’s her right to say: „fy, take it or leave it.“ 

i am happy rn 

2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And what's wrong with the album in April? It's not even 2 months away?

Exactly! 

... Blue’s coming April 22nd :derpga:

Percentage of the population-wise, I would bet that not as many people as you think have heard the leak. It's going to be fresh to a huge majority of the radio and streaming GP. And as long as it gets placed in playlists and on airwaves, it's going to get loads of plays, whether Twitter/forum stans have already heard it or not.

She didn't need to say 'F y'all' -- the leak probably won't sink its success as badly as many of us have been thinking, and her team and label mostly followed the course they already had planned.

⚡🐲

NFRatwell

I think y’all need a break. Gaga needed time for the single, and she took it. The last time she rushed a release was Applause, now tell me, which one did better: Bad Romance (that was leaked a month before the release) or Applause? Anyway, you didn’t need to listen to the leak. If you’re tired of it already and want to come for Gaga, you’re being extremely unfair. Mess. 

SwissMonster

Sis. She said the single will be a surprise!!!!!!! It was obvious there would be little to no teasing.

Please stop

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived