💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lemme tell u something-

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

„I can't stop crying. We did it kids."

I can’t believe we got an announcement now after months of rumors, meltdowns, hypes, leaks and clownery. Now we’re at the edge of a new era and it’s gonna be my first era as a full fan to experience in full and I just wanna say that I am (partly) so proud to be a part of this (messy but adorable) fandom. Can’t wait to get on this era with y’all. Thank u for letting me be a part of GGD. 
paws up ❤️

thank u 

PlastiscGuy
Just now, TheQueenLG said:

This feels weird, tbh. We've been waiting literally for YEARS!!! 

When we're so used to GIVE... and now it's our turn to RECEIVE! :bradley: I never said Gaga nor Mr. S or Bobby were c*nts, they're my friends!

PG.

5 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Tell me something, @AnalDelGay... we're far from the meltdowns now :bradley:

From the me me meltdowns from me me me me meltdowns from the me me meltdowns where far from the meltdowns now

WORLDofGAGA

So cool this is your first full era! Welcome and enjoy the ride, let’s hope it’s a good one, it’s Gaga so I’m sure it will be! :heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

M i K E Y
6 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

So cool this is your first full era! Welcome and enjoy the ride, let’s hope it’s a good one, it’s Gaga so I’m sure it will be! :heart:

:kiss::kara:

M i K E Y
6 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

:kiss::kara:

Archived