💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Duffy reveals she was abducted and raped

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

You can only imagine the amount of times I thought about writing this. The way I would write it, how I would feel thereafter. Well, not entirely sure why now is the right time, and what it is that feels exciting and liberating for me to talk. I cannot explain it. Many of you wonder what happened to me, where did I disappear to and why. A journalist contacted me, he found a way to reach me and I told him everything this past summer. He was kind and it felt so amazing to finally speak. The truth is, and please trust me I am ok and safe now, I was raped and drugged and held captive over some days. Of course I survived. The recovery took time. There’s no light way to say it. But I can tell you in the last decade, the thousands and thousands of days I committed to wanting to feel the sunshine in my heart again, the sun does now shine. You wonder why I did not choose to use my voice to express my pain? I did not want to show the world the sadness in my eyes. I asked myself, how can I sing from the heart if it is broken? And slowly it unbroke. In the following weeks I will be posting a spoken interview. If you have any questions I would like to answer them, in the spoken interview, if I can. I have a sacred love and sincere appreciation for your kindness over the years. You have been friends. I want to thank you for that x
Duffy

Please respect this is a gentle move for me to make, for myself, and I do not want any intrusion to my family. Please support me to make this a positive experience.

Leblanc

Oh no. I feel awful that she had to go through that.

She has such a unique tone in her voice and her songs were so fun.

I hope she stays in this happier place she feels that she is in :heart:

I always let the good ones go

ShayCristoforo

Wow. I'm honestly speechless. Sending lots of love an support to her 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Ryusei

Oh my god that is awful :ohno: I‘m glad she is better again. I was wondering why she suddenly went away after the success of her album. Now we know. I hope she gets lots of support

Musery

Anderson123

Wow that’s terrible. I always wondered what happened to her, she came along with Amy and Adele with beautiful soul music and suddenly disappeared. I’m glad to know she is doing much better now and will be listening to the interview when it’s out. 

SEXODUS

I feel so bad for her. Been jamming to Rockferry for a few years now and everytime I thought it was such a shame she disappeared from the scene, but now I just hope she gets well one day soon. That's all that matters.

CannaeDrive

Love her voice. I strongly hope she gets the help and strength to go through that ****.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Glamourpuss

I was thinking about her recently and wondering where she went. It didn't make sense that she faded away into obscurity considering the success that she had at the time. 

I hope she gets back to feeling like her old self again very soon. It sounds awful what she went through. I can't imagine what it's like to go through that trauma. 

Archived