celeb

Duffy reveals she was abducted and raped

Supersonic

Featured Posts

misunderstood

Wishing her all the best, ****ing horrible what she had to go through 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

HausOfMark

omg wow. thatws very strong of her to even post something like this. Praying for her healing and recovery!

-Mark

StrawberryBlond

I thought she had probably been forced into taking a break by her label after Endlessly flopped. Looks like there was more going on than we thought. I thought it was so sad how such a good artist faded away and her last era wasn't even given a fair promotional shot by her label, who pulled the plug on the whole thing after the lead flopped. It was one of the quickest, cruellest stops to an era I'd ever seen and it wasn't as well received by critics into the bargain and I imagined it had hurt her to such an extent that she just wanted to hide away. Maybe it was in this vulnerable time that this awful moment happened? I'm fascinated as to what happened in this story, as horrible as it sounds. I just can't imagine this happening to a celebrity given the amount of protection they're afforded. I hope she can come back to a good reception, she deserves it. Sick that even in moments like this, trolls can't help but say she's only saying this because she has a new album coming out. Of course labels encourage artists to speak about certain issues when it's promo time, that's how the game works. To suggest that it's all her calculated doing and that assuming that she hadn't reported it at the time is so typical of the toxic social media scene.

Did journalist do it? I’m confused with the wording.

Im sad she went thru this, and it hurts to think that it could be the reason she disappeared. That’s heart breaking. 

BYE

Archived