87 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• The Chromatica World Tour
    • The Chromatica Tour
    • The Chromatica Ball Tour
    • Other (please specify)

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

There have been rumors (ONLY RUMORS) that Gaga is planning a tour that is separate and different from Enigma that goes to places outside the US and only to a few major US cities. Vote what you think this supposed tour will be called.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

What are the odds of her putting tickets on sale soon? I'm doing a prayer circle she waits at least two months cause I need a good month or so to collect my coins to get my boyfriend AND I a ticket :laughga: 

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

What are the odds of her putting tickets on sale soon? I'm doing a prayer circle she waits at least two months cause I need a good month or so to collect my coins to get my boyfriend AND I a ticket :laughga: 

I heard she might headline on Pride in UK during the Summer. Not sure if legit.  :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatic World Tour :tony: 

I think it would be cool if the album is named Chromatica and the tour named Chromatic.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

10 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I’m not sure this will be a traditional tour, so it’s anybody’s guess. I’m just hoping right now it’s going to be something other than Vegas for the US.

Archived