Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica theory

plasticalice

Featured Posts

plasticalice

So the album title is most likely CHROMATICA. Already this title sounds absolutely legendaric in the same vein as classics such as Thriller... but what does it mean? Gaga has teased that this album would be very colorful... and that leads me to believe it will have a rainbow chrome aesthetic. Her profile pics across social media features a weird pink emblem. It looks like a video game collectible or something. I think that every song on the album will have their own emblem of sort and be associated with a unique chrome color, e.g; Stupid Love pink and Babylon black. It will be a conceptual body of work so ahead of its time, and that's why it took her so long to release it it all makes sense.

I do not think we are ready for the level of serving we shall receive omfl.. :giveup::rip: the wigs the wigs...... 

tiffany pollard im suffering GIFnicki minaj running GIFpushing scream queens GIF

ShayCristoforo

Chromatica is either the album name, or the name of the setting/something in the video. Either way, it's gonna be legendary

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Tom Bradley

it makes sense considering there’s a different logo in the top left of the billboard. I would imagine that one is the overall logo of the album? The same logo is also in the bear trap on the right of the poster 

OMonster

'Gaga to Nikkie: Lets just say Haus Labs is a colourful place... and so will my music'

Chromatics definition:  of or relating to color or color phenomena or sensations.

:bradley:

subtext / fantasy

plasticalice

Bumping this as a reminder of who *originally* thought of the color theory before it was shamelessly stolen by twitter trolls MWAHtenor.gif

Archived