Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She looks so good!

Galvon

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Her hair is already in the era after the SL hair.  :wtfga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

BlackCrown
34 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Her hair is already in the era after the SL hair.  :wtfga:

This video was shot right before SuperSaturday, she's just only posting it now :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

She has always been beautiful. Yet when she enhances her makeup like this, it gives her a transcendent glow.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I'd be down for that hair throughout the duration of a concert tour. It has a signature look to it, much like the yellow wig did for the Monster Ball. :tony:

7 minutes ago, Shadow said:

She has always been beautiful. Yet when she enhances her makeup like this, it gives her a transcendent glow.

I never said she was not beautiful, but youre right, this kind of makeup always looks good on her.

Mister G
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'd be down for that hair throughout the duration of a concert tour. It has a signature look to it, much like the yellow wig did for the Monster Ball. :tony:

That’s what I’m saying. I enjoyed ENIGMA a lot and would definitely go back again. The wig from the opening act needs to just stay for the entire show because it’s just perfect :legend:

Glamourpuss

I said she looked flawless when somebody posted it the other day and my comment got an lmao reaction. :noparty:

3 minutes ago, Doot said:

True, tho it feels a bit less original now. Like after those years everyone allready had their hair done in all colors of the rainbow. Blue hair is also became one of Katy's trademark hairstyles.

Mister G
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I said she looked flawless when somebody posted it the other day and my comment got an lmao reaction. :noparty:

Someone who has strong negative opinions over ENIGMA. They’re mad they don’t have a nice wig like Gaga’s.

Delusional

I prefer the platinum blonde look during asib , like the Ellen show OMG that slapped 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived