💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ellie Goulding's shade to Gaga in 2013 ages like milk

Woohoo

Featured Posts

"Ellie Goulding has warned Lady Gaga she beat her once and she’ll beat her again.

While the world focuses on the chart battle between Gaga and Katy Perry, the English songstress has come out of the woodwork to spoil the party and is currently beating Lady Gaga’s comeback single Applause to No.1 in the UK charts with her own dance ditty Burn. ‘It feels quite funny because I remember there was a similar thing when Lights, my album, was up against Gaga’s and it somehow got to No.1 above her album, so it feels like that again,’ Goulding told me from America. Happy to cause an upset, the 'I Need Your Love' singer added: ‘It’s her big comeback single and she hasn’t released anything in a while. Hopefully mine will stay at the top. It’s put up a really good fight.’ Stunned to be going toe-to-toe with the biggest babes in the business, the 26-year-old Herefordshire lass says she’s now beating them with the tool of the trade that both Perry and Gaga personally handed to her. ‘It’s mad. I don’t put myself on as high a level as Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I’ve still got a long way to go,’ she said. ‘I’ve toured with Katy and I met Lady Gaga when I won the Brit Award but they’ve both been an inspiration to me.’ Goulding says she’ll jet back in time to celebrate the result by Sunday should she win the chart battle."

she keeps winning, ugh her mind

ezgif-4-22f4fdf166cb.gif?resize=600,336

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

The GAGA curse is real y'all don't cross her! 

Spoiler

you gheys better stop shading Haus Labs quickly or :rip:

KatieJudasGaga4

‘It feels quite funny because I remember there was a similar thing when Lights, my album, was up against Gaga’s and it somehow got to No.1 above her album, so it feels like that again,"

The Fame already went #1 the week before Lights did and Ellie's album fell to #16 the next week while The Fame went back to #1 two weeks later and 3 weeks later after that.

I enjoy some of her music by the way, but I thought she meant Gaga's album didn't go #1

dynamite

Sounds like she's just happy to have a song that outcharted someone she views as higher level than her? She says in the next sentence that Gaga's been an inspiration.

But yeah the winner is clear here. :firega:

3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Sounds like she's just happy to have a song that outcharted someone she views as higher level than her? She says in the next sentence that Gaga's been an inspiration.

But yeah the winner is clear here. :firega:

more liking defining her success and relevance by charts without showing any evidence of gratefulness, and threatening to "beat her again" is so unnecessary and egotistic :oops:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

dynamite
Just now, Woohoo said:

more liking defining her success and relevance by charts without showing any evidence of gratefulness, and threatening to "beat her again" is so unnecessary and egotistic :oops:

Or that :laughga:

I've never liked her anyway, I don't find her music good for anything other than background listening and don't get me started on that whisper.

Daylight Jokers
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

birds that flock together.....flop together shdjdgjsg

:triggered: the Marina slander is not appreciated.

ZiggyZiggs
14 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

:triggered: the Marina slander is not appreciated.

jhgfjhdjhg i had to :huntyga:

i love marina, L+F was my most played album last year :kiss:

Archived