đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Only Gaga Knows

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

Stop trying to hype yourself up and being let down. Only gaga knows if there will be a song or an album release. If there will be then AMAZING if there is none and she is deciding that she wants to have a break (plus shes really enjoying her life now which im happy to see. shes the cutest lol) then let her have a break. :wub:

I feel broken hearted everytime i see a delulu go crazy and having a meltdown. :crossed: :flop:

But hey this is just my opinion and I love you guys. :legend:

Spoiler

But i still hope there will be an announcement. am i a delulu? probably. :duck:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Tbh I doubt even Gaga knows at this point :ohwell:

Bobby: "We need to release Stupid Love at some point, you know"

Gaga: "We're not in love Bobby, you're gay"

Bobby: "I mean the single Stupid Love"

Gaga: "You're single yes, but that doesn't mean we're in love Bobby"

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

FameMonster01

I am just so sick of this pre-LG6 era, I am literally SICK. I hate all the " did she post-pone it" did she not, insiders said that, insiders said this, teasing from gaga but still not even getting an album name.. It's great the first.... couple of weeks, but this has been going on for 2 years straight. I'm scared that after 3 years of official waiting for LG6 it won't be a great record + with scrapped ideas or recycled-sampled instrumentals

If the single doesn't come by next week, I'm awaiting a late 2020 release, maybe even 2021 at this point

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, billygrey said:

Stop trying to hype yourself up and being let down. Only gaga knows if there will be a song or an album release. If there will be then AMAZING if there is none and she is deciding that she wants to have a break (plus shes really enjoying her life now which im happy to see. shes the cutest lol) then let her have a break. :wub:

I feel broken hearted everytime i see a delulu go crazy and having a meltdown. :crossed: :flop:

But hey this is just my opinion and I love you guys. :legend:

Reveal hidden contents

But i still hope there will be an announcement. am i a delulu? probably. :duck:

Love how we’re at that time when we use if instead of when... 

Bonkers

Gaga in her head:  "I'm far from the shallow now. hahah, lol, my fans are shallow and i'm far from them.  HAHAHAH LOLOL  anyway, lol, I'm far from the shallow now.  Man I was so good in that movie, remember when I won an oscar?"

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived