💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Beyoncé at Kobe Bryant's Public Memorial

COOOK

Featured Posts

Regina George

Beautiful and so sad.. Love this song! We need more songs like this from B. 

ferretti

Amazing. Love that song, but truly never noticed how beautiful those lyrics are. Queen. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

misunderstood
24 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Queen of rape apologizing

Miracle: Queen of pathetic activism 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
19 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

I can’t believe that the rapist can suddenly become an international hero just because he died in an accident :selena:

I can't believe one wrong he did is all he's known for by stupid people like you :selena:

InTraumatica
3 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I can't believe one wrong he did is all he's known for by stupid people like you :selena:

When I was 4 my sister committed a suicide because of the same “one wrong somebody did”, so watch your mouth. 

misunderstood
28 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

I can’t believe that the rapist can suddenly become an international hero just because he died in an accident :selena:

Imagine having no empathy for people 

2 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

When I was 4 my sister committed a suicide because of the same “one wrong somebody did”, so watch your mouth. 

Sorry to your sister but this isn't about her, the entitlement y'all have is disgusting. So how about you watch your mouth.

This is about Kobe Bryant, not your sister, or the 2003 victim. Thank you and have a good day. Go protest somewhere else.

InTraumatica
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

Imagine having no empathy for people 

Sorry to your sister but this isn't about her, the entitlement y'all have is disgusting. So how about you watch your mouth.

It is about all victims of rapist and all victims of people like you. Even the way you you “discuss” is questionable. Hope one day you will be mature enough to understand those things. I will pray for you. 

misunderstood
12 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

It is about all victims of rapist and all victims of people like you. Even the way you you “discuss” is questionable. Hope one day you will be mature enough to understand those things. I will pray for you. 

Nah I understand it perfectly. I just think it's pathetic how y'all need to bring it up constantly.

It's also disgusting how you just call me a rapist (a very serious term) because I don't find it respectful to constantly **** on a dead person. You need to be more mature honey, not me.

This is about Kobe Bryant. Please protest somewhere else with your pathetic attempt at being woke.

Fake-Woke people just keep surprising me.

Archived