💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

24 FEB - can today be the day?

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

:unicorn:today (24 feb) it's my birthday:unicorn: 

It's the day that I celebrate that me and my penis have become 27 and a offical LG6 announcement by our Lady would be the cherry on our pie.lady gaga GIF

but when the day goes by without any info or announcements, there will be another gift that would make us as equally happy to recieve; a day without the rude shade towards Gaga and her team.lady gaga marry the night GIF

And please can we let everybody choose for them self what to believe? Stop being judgemental.lady gaga sunglasses GIFPlease try to not blame anyone else for your own expectations. We simply do not know sh*t about what happens backstage, so there are no rights to pointing fingers.200.gifIt's rude to blame Gaga or her team for not releasing music on a date which they had never offical confirmed in the first place.lady gaga ugh GIFNote: this is not me saying that there shouldn't be any meltdowns, on the contrary! Insiders, rumours and speculations are a (fun) part of stanculture so the meltdowns are a matter of course. Without them the wait would be even harder.Animated GIFMELTDOWN whenever the f*ck you want!joanne GIF by Lady GagaBELIEVE the f*ck you want!lady gaga mic drop GIF by MashableThe only thing I ask is for you to think about me for a sec when you're about to  express your disappointments today. This dutch boy who'll have a better birthday just when you can add some respect and dignity to the things you post.posing lady gaga GIFIt is the birthday boy who may choose the menu, right? In that case I would like to order some crazy food fight. Still in teams and with our different opinions, but throwing nothing but stupid LOVE!

lady gaga oscars GIF by The Academy AwardsBut I know we can.

:pawsup:

Cheers to Gaga,

to each other

and ourselfs!

lady gaga party GIF by Morphin

It's an honor.

TheFriend

How about the people who celebrated their birthdays during meltdown days? :gum: Don't you think it's a bit unfair?

23 minutes ago, DanceDark said:

:unicorn:today (24 feb) it's my birthday:unicorn: 

It's the day that I celebrate that me and my penis have become 27.

Happy Birthday fren! Mine’s tomorrow! You’re serving Pisces (Fish) for daaayyyys hunny. We’re the same age too!

Let’s GET HYPE about our own birthdays and just enjoy the rumors and speculation without throwing shade for days! 💖

珈琲ちょうだい

Venus Rose

The key is to reject every single bit of information so when the meltdown threads come you won’t be disappointed, but instead laughing at the people who will be. Insiders are stupid, love! 

But happy birthday! :heart:

Blastertoyo

Happy Birthday! 

Mine is 28th 

yep that’s right. Mr S goin gimme a birthday present :enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Ghost Face
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

Happy Birthday! 

Mine is 28th 

yep that’s right. Mr S goin gimme a birthday present :enigma:

yaas GIF by WE tv

It's an honor.

Ghost Face
4 hours ago, ferretti said:

happy bday to you and your little priest. May Gaga bless us all.

happy yas GIF by Cartoon Hangover

jesus bless GIF by funk

It's an honor.

happy birthday, I got a present for you... 

Spoiler

not you, your penis.... 

Spoiler

ok it's just a spontaneous joke 

hello hello baby.

Archived