Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S: 3/2 (double single?)

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many different dates did he predict for LG6 lead single so far? I feel like I see threads about him every week but still nothing happened...

Miracle
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

How many different dates did he predict for LG6 lead single so far? I feel like I see threads about him every week but still nothing happened...

Three, two if we dont take 27/28 as a different date. Actually he doesnt make predictions, he gets actual info

I just can't picture us getting two new songs and the era officially starting within the next 10 days 

I guess I'm so used to losing at this point :giveup:

29 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Three, two if we dont take 27/28 as a different date. Actually he doesnt make predictions, he gets actual info

And how can we confirm he gets actual info? On Gaga? Cos so far...he's been wrong plenty of times and literally no more reliable than 666popart at this point

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, Rio said:

And how can we confirm he gets actual info? On Gaga? Cos so far...he's been wrong plenty of times and literally no more reliable than 666popart at this point

I’m confused I thought you were arguing FOR Mr S last week saying he’s legit? Or am I thinking of someone else :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Magneto
5 hours ago, Stephen said:

Exactly having 2 singles ensures a higher chance of getting a hit, especially if the songs are different. Like Selena releasing a ballad and an uptempo pop, and the Weeknd releasing a trap song and a synth pop. :vegas:

I get it, but it kinda feels like sacrificing one for the other to rise. I could see Gaga not feeling that strategy due to artistic integrity

Free my mind

Stephen
10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I get it, but it kinda feels like sacrificing one for the other to rise. I could see Gaga not feeling that strategy due to artistic integrity

You mean like Judas/TEOG, Venus/DWUW, or A-YO/MR? :messga:

Magneto
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

You mean like Judas/TEOG, Venus/DWUW, or A-YO/MR? :messga:

Those were either switched singles or radio vs promo singles. Camilla, Selena and The Weeknd all did simultaneous singles+mv's

Free my mind

If this happens I can almost guarantee the second song will be preferred by the fans and do better, especially if SL is the first song. We will probably demand the second song gets radio and video treatment but we will lose.

crystal ball love GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

Archived