14 minutes ago, River said:

Katy is gonna release on the 28th too confirmed :derpga:

speculation maybe but confirmed? Nah lol

8 minutes ago, messybottom said:

speculation maybe but confirmed? Nah lol

TrollGa is there for a reason :fan:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

freebit

So, I take this as there is truth that she's releasing close to Gaga again and wants to preemtively end some stan war'd things that could arise.

Dukttape
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

So, I take this as there is truth that she's releasing close to Gaga again and wants to preemtively end some stan war'd things that could arise.

giphy.gif

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Smcgibben said:

Poor Katy I feel like she’s a fan always trying to get Gaga’s attention 

Gaga barely acknowledges anyone on twitter anymore...even Tony Bennett (and we know she loves Tony and still does things for him...like that little video for his charity). So I do find it a bit odd that Katy sometimes tweets  at her because it's pretty clear Gaga isn't ever going to reply....at least with Tony he tweets stuff that doesn't necessarily warrant a reply or acknowledgement (throwback pics, congratulations, etc.). Katy probably has a social media manager, too....

One of the downsides of social media is if you're less active, sometimes folks assume you are snubbing others who are more active by not acknowledging them. It's silly and a bit middle school to assume it's a snub, but it happens...It's kind of funny how this happens with everyone from celebs to everyday people.

Archived