Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Final Fantasy XV - Royal Pack

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

The PSN store is currently having a HUGE sale. And the Royal pack for FF15 is only $7.50. I haven’t played the game since release but i liked it enough. Is the pack worth it? Also is episode Ardyn good? 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Id say for $7.50 thats a steal! (depending on how far you went into it on your first play-through) The Ardyn episode was amazing. Its about 2 hours~ if you go straight on to the story, and an hour or 2 more than that if you want to 100% it. Arguably the best out of the other episodes.

BleepBloop

It absolutely is worth it if you wanted to explore more of Insomnia etc. for example Armiger Unleashed is really cool and fun

Episode Ardyn isn't crazy good, feels unpolished to me tbh

shoful
55 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

Id say for $7.50 thats a steal! (depending on how far you went into it on your first play-through) The Ardyn episode was amazing. Its about 2 hours~ if you go straight on to the story, and an hour or 2 more than that if you want to 100% it. Arguably the best out of the other episodes.

40 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

It absolutely is worth it if you wanted to explore more of Insomnia etc. for example Armiger Unleashed is really cool and fun

Episode Ardyn isn't crazy good, feels unpolished to me tbh

Thank you both! I definitely need to get back into the game! I’ll probably get both. I still need to finish that really hard Castlework (i think thats the name) dungeon. And the special mercenary quests. I haven’t played in years. Have either of u beat Omega? 

BleepBloop
5 minutes ago, shoful said:

Thank you both! I definitely need to get back into the game! I’ll probably get both. I still need to finish that really hard Castlework (i think thats the name) dungeon. And the special mercenary quests. I haven’t played in years. Have either of u beat Omega? 

Costlemark is hard but honestly so rewarding. I'm probably going to start my annual walkthrough soon lol. I haven't yet!

shoful
18 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Costlemark is hard but honestly so rewarding. I'm probably going to start my annual walkthrough soon lol. I haven't yet!

Yeah i got like 75% through it and could not get past this one floor and had to give up😩

Archived