💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B defends Zaya Wade

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

Idk if anybody has posted this but Cardi B made some great points and I love how she came to the defense of Zaya many people online are coming for the Wade family for allowing her to be herself. Cardi referenced "Born This Way" on her live, dont come on here talking negatively about Cardi B whatever she has done or said in the past does not pertain to this situation so don't come on here with the hate BS.

Many people are quick to judge and talk about the life of other people without personally experiencing what they go through or having somebody close to them go through the experience. This story has gotten ignorant people to state their opinions without trying to be understanding I will link below a video by Tonya TKO she made so many great valid points  and points out the hypocrisy with some celebs who had something negative to say regarding Zaya's the situation.

Part 1

Part 2

myluis617
2 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Queen of Rap

When will Nicki do the same... Not tryna start a hate Train but she can use Rupauls Drag Race for Promo but won't speak up about LGBT issues.

Candy Gaga
Just now, myluis617 said:

When will Nicki do the same... Not tryna start a hate Train but she can use Rupauls Drag Race for Promo but won't speak up about LGBT issues.

Nokia can only rap about switch like fa*gots ain't got no time for her

myluis617
Just now, Candy Gaga said:

I wonder if any queens will call out Nicki, I know I sure as hell would have called her out If I was a queen on that season. I bet most of them were sucking her clit.

Candy Gaga
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

I wonder if any queens will call out Nicki, I know I sure as hell would have called her out If I was a queen on that season. I bet most of them were sucking her clit.

Exactly

6 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Exactly

8 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

10 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

11 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Not Nicki being the first thing y'all bring up in a thread that has nothing to do with her.:lmao:Stream Tusa.

Anyways I'm kind of surprised Cardi spoke up she's said some.... interesting things towards the LGBT community but I'm glad she's using the platform she has to at least try to help. 

myluis617
10 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Not Nicki being the first thing y'all bring up in a thread that has nothing to do with her.:lmao:Stream Tusa.

Anyways I'm kind of surprised Cardi spoke up she's said some.... interesting things towards the LGBT community but I'm glad she's using the platform she has to at least try to help. 

It has nothing to do with her but it has to do with the community she uses for her own come ups. Yea lets stream Karol G's song I love supporting my spanish artist. :classy: I bring her up because the episode of her on Rupaul's Drag Race is about to come out and she has not said a thing about the Zaya Wade situation even after many celebs have spoken out about it. Comes to show she agrees with those ignorant celebs. 

Stream This Tusa :trollga:

It sucks how much toxicity there is about Zaya. 

Just a little context, the NBA all star weekend happened last week. And Zaya's dad was on the panels for a dunk contest. And truth be told, a terrible judge... 

The onslaught of hate coming from fans calling it karma because his "seed will not continue with Zaya" and sh*t like that. It was pretty disgusting.. Using Zaya as a indirect insult to Dwayne wade.. Triggers me so BAD 

It sucks that these are kids saying that too.. its like, being behind the screen seems to give people the sense of power like they never had.. 

Good. Watching Twitter react to Zaya made me incredibly sad. Full grown adults attacking a trans child and her parents for being good parents.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

myluis617
1 minute ago, gag said:

Good. Watching Twitter react to Zaya made me incredibly sad. Full grown adults attacking a trans child and her parents for being good parents.

OMG I love your Profile pic did you design it yourself?

likeitrough
1 hour ago, ComeToJoe said:

his "seed will not continue with Zaya"

i hate when people act like LGBTQ people can't have kids. :saladga:

straight people can be infertile, have troublesome pregnancies, not want kids at all, etc. but when someone comes out as LGBTQ there are always those ****ers that are like BUt WHat abouT YoUr BlooDLInE.

33 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

It has nothing to do with her but it has to do with the community she uses for her own come ups. Yea lets stream Karol G's song I love supporting my spanish artist. :classy: I bring her up because the episode of her on Rupaul's Drag Race is about to come out and she has not said a thing about the Zaya Wade situation even after many celebs have spoken out about it. Comes to show she agrees with those ignorant celebs. 

Stream This Tusa :trollga:

It's not an artists job to speak out about anything though..... Maybe she just likes the show and wanted to be on or maybe she wants a check who knows but why does that mean it's her job to speak out on issues? Am I missing something because im genuinely trying to figure out why it matters. 

myluis617
33 minutes ago, Floppy said:

It's not an artists job to speak out about anything though..... Maybe she just likes the show and wanted to be on or maybe she wants a check who knows but why does that mean it's her job to speak out on issues? Am I missing something because im genuinely trying to figure out why it matters. 

:interestinga: That's something for you to discover somewhere down the line i'm not gonna waste my time.

Archived