💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga merch do you use/wear in public?

sarahb

Featured Posts

sarahb

My handbag broke and now I'm having to use my smaller one thats got 'Lady Gaga' written in rhinestones on one side with a unicorn and 'Born This Way' written on the other side. Got me wondering what other Gaga merch people use or wear in public.

I've also got two tour shirts (BTWB and Artrave), 2 unofficial shirts and I used to have a phone case with a pic of Gaga at Coachella on it. Also a Gaga motorbike keyring I've got somewhere I had on a bag. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

always my lanyard

I have that cheap TF one from Amazon 

me and @SamanthaC have the same lanyard 

41YAGjdxBML._AC_.jpg

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ARTPOP hoodie, and I wear both fragrances! I have a few Joanne tour shirts but I don’t wear them too often, I don’t want to wear them out! 

TimisaMonster

I have a Bad Romance and monster ball tour t shirt

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

I have worn all official t-shirts I've owned. I've got all your shirts simce The Fame Ball 2.0. Also includes those purchased from UO, and other official stores since they are licensed products.

One time, I worn the garden panty t-shirt from artRAVE walking on Singapore streets during my travels, and it got a lot attention cos Gaga was in garden panty skskksksks, lots of stares sksksksksksk, maybe they are not used to sexy pic skskskskksks

61OFPh4ZDVL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I have not purchased fan made t-shirts yet. I have not found one that matches my taste yet. But I eventually will.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sarahb
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I have worn all official t-shirts I've owned. I've got all your shirts simce The Fame Ball 2.0. Also includes those purchased from UO, and other official stores since they are licensed products.

One time, I worn the garden panty t-shirt from artRAVE walking on Singapore streets during my travels, and it got a lot attention cos Gaga was in garden panty skskksksks, lots of stares sksksksksksk, maybe they are not used to sexy pic skskskskksks

61OFPh4ZDVL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I have not purchased fan made t-shirts yet. I have not found one that matches my taste yet. But I eventually will.

Maybe it's just me being paranoid but I swear I get stared at constantly when I wear that shirt :sweat:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Maybe it's just me being paranoid but I swear I get stared at constantly when I wear that shirt :sweat:

No, you're not. It is really attention grabber :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MarcusBones

I have so many vintage Gaga tees that I wear all the time - my favorite is one I got from the monster ball (I can't find it online) but its a white short-sleeve t-shirt with this image in black and white with a rainbow filter over it

7812f6dbff26481e2be5927d1a6a927a--lady-g

4 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

I have so many vintage Gaga tees that I wear all the time - my favorite is one I got from the monster ball (I can't find it online) but its a white short-sleeve t-shirt with this image in black and white with a rainbow filter over it

7812f6dbff26481e2be5927d1a6a927a--lady-g

omg id love this on a shirt 

MarcusBones
4 minutes ago, mxnster said:

omg id love this on a shirt 

yeah I've had it for over 10 years now lol. I found this pic of me 10 years ago wearing it (my chibi Gaga tattoo too) don't judge me I was 20 years old lmfao

155328-10150310802765051-3460755-n.jpg

Helxig

The only Gaga merch I own is this shirt:

rBVaVlwTLIGACKiAAANtLLREUMc214.jpg

Honestly the BTW ball merch is the best merch she's ever had, and probably will ever have.

The funny part is I didn't even buy it when I went to the BTW ball, I found it at an op shop a year later for like $10 :laughga: 

The paint has faded and cracked a lot though over time, so I mostly just wear it as a pyjama shirt during winter, but sometimes it looks passable if I wear it tucked it. It just looks vintage... at least I tell myself that.

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

sarahb
Just now, Helxig said:

The only Gaga merch I own is this shirt:

rBVaVlwTLIGACKiAAANtLLREUMc214.jpg

Honestly the BTW ball merch is the best merch she's ever had, and probably will ever have.

The funny part is I didn't even buy it when I went to the BTW ball, I found it at an op shop a year later for like $10 :laughga: 

The paint has faded and cracked a lot though over time, so I mostly just wear it as a pyjama shirt during winter, but sometimes it looks passable if I wear it tucked it. It just looks vintage... at least I tell myself that.

Wasn't all her BTWB merch fanmade? 

Helxig
9 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Wasn't all her BTWB merch fanmade? 

I think most of it came from that one artist from the pic I posted. Cute little chibi versions of her. It was so cool. She also had all kinds of jackets, wristbands, pins, necklaces, lunchboxes even!

Compare this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Arez-_gCQAA63ne.jpg

To this:

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:99621?quality=0.8&

Idk what happened :smh:

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Archived