đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga merch do you use/wear in public?

sarahb

Featured Posts

I have a shirt from every tour i've been too - I've never really worn the Fame Ball one, the Monster Ball one barely fits anymore (I was so young at the time haha and it shrunk), I used to wear the BTWBall one all the time but low-key don't know where it went, I feel weird wearing the Artrave one cause she's basically naked lol, I do actually wear my Joanne Tour one often and I hardly wear my Enigma one -- usually as pajama shirts tho 

I used to wear my red coachella sweatshirt where she has the octopus in her mouth and I'd always be so self conscious people were staying or thinking wtf is that haha 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

I wear Haus Labs almost every day, especially the Glam Attacks and Eye-Lie-Ners. 

I have a pink Haus of Gaga T-shirt, a black Enigma tee, and pink Enigma hoodie that I bought in Vegas, and I've worn all in public. I've worn the Enigma tee both to my exercise class and to physical therapy and been asked questions about it at both places. I get questions on the pink hoodie too – usually, remarks that it's such a bright shade of pink, and questions about what the neon green lettering spells out ("Enigma"). The hoodie is the one that LG wears in one of her IG posts. It's so soft and warm! Perfect for winter weather. It's like wearing a hug. (It's a good think it's so awesome, because that mother f*cking sweatshirt set me back around $77!)

I also have a black Haus of Gaga sunhat that I wore on a Caribbean vacation last month. 

Last but not least, the Enigma swag bag includes four lapel pins, and I've worn one of them thus far. 

I'll probably wear the Enigma face mask soon too, thanks to the coronavirus. 

She/Her/Hers

The only gaga product I have is her first perfume, fame. I use it sparingly, only on special occasions. It smells really good 

Archived