Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga merch do you use/wear in public?

sarahb

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I have worn all official t-shirts I've owned. I've got all your shirts simce The Fame Ball 2.0. Also includes those purchased from UO, and other official stores since they are licensed products.

One time, I worn the garden panty t-shirt from artRAVE walking on Singapore streets during my travels, and it got a lot attention cos Gaga was in garden panty skskksksks, lots of stares sksksksksksk, maybe they are not used to sexy pic skskskskksks

61OFPh4ZDVL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I have not purchased fan made t-shirts yet. I have not found one that matches my taste yet. But I eventually will.

There’s something about this tshirt, when I was wearing it during one of music festivals some random girl stopped me and YELLED how lovely and beautiful tshirt is, which in other occasions never happened :laughga:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

I have an Enigma hoodie I wear out in the world all the time. I wear my tour tshirts to bed 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ferretti

I have 4 Gaga shirts and 2 BTWF shirts. I wear all but one pretty regularly. 

I wear my John Wayne, PI Lady Gaga and an unofficial ASIB shirt. Born to be brave and pride shirt from BTWF. Some pictures below of the ones I’ve posted to insta. 

Spoiler

disco stick tester, inquire within

Andreu

I have the black hoodie and the white Jumper from UO which I have worn a lot of times. Then I have a bunch of (official) T shirts that I dont wear a lot because I dont want them to get old (which is kind of a paradox because if I bough them is to wear it nnnnn) because they are so special for me. Then I have one I designed myself that I wore to the JWT which I would wear a lot but its kinda too small :bradley:

sarahb

I just remembered how awkward it was when I was wearing a Gaga tour shirt and I was walking past another guy with a shirt that said 'Lady Gaga must be destroyed' :toofunny:

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I got like 5 of FAME when I learned it was being discontinued :gum:

lady gaga hunts GIF

only 5? :huntyga:

11 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I got a few, I love the one on my profile picture :party:

giphy.gif

oh :diane:

:applause:   :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LaMaisonGaga

The JWT rhino shirt looks SO fashionable underneath a leather biker jacket! Love wearing that one

lamaisongaga.com

HausOfMark

I have retired all my gaga tshirts (or well my weight makes them look like crop tops ATM :( ) but here we go.

-Mark

Monster Hair

i have a pillow from TF era and another with the "Applause" artwork... :kara: i also have one "A Star Is Born" t-shirt and all Gaga's studio albums (physical copies) :firega:

When i went to the BTW Ball i wanted to buy an iconic t-shirt with Gaga's face on it, but i was 13 and there was no size for me so i bought nothing :laughga:... now i feel stupid because i grew up and now i could be wearing that t-shirt... bad decision... :toofunny:but life's to learn, right? :selena:

FentyGa

i have three gaga tops i wear fairly often

this asos one

DjDzcI3WwAERoKM.jpg

this urban outfitters one

dldmlq1ddzm11.jpg

and i have this photo on a tshirt i got from ebay (:huntyga:)

300?cb=20190523161654

Archived