Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They Really Thought They Did Something (ArtRAVE Shade)

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

YALL HOES REMEMBER 

when they ****ed PARTYNAUSEOUS up

angry greys anatomy GIF

Adding the live band, making the verses REPEAT. Sis what WAS THAT. I thought it was ok back in 2014 but now like what sis... Must’ve taken Gaga a bit longer to fit in that latex after she got a bit thicker :pole: so they had to add time to the interlude but sis... they could’ve at least played the original during the livestream 

Ok this is my last thread today ksks

TimisaMonster

Justice 4 PARTYNAUSEOUS (Techno Version) :fthis:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick

So glad I went to the opening night of the artRAVE and got to experience the best form of PARTYNAUSEOUS with purple and yellow lights into a full performance of Paparazzi, bridge and all :bradley:

🖤

30 minutes ago, PartySick said:

So glad I went to the opening night of the artRAVE and got to experience the best form of PARTYNAUSEOUS with purple and yellow lights into a full performance of Paparazzi, bridge and all :bradley:

Were you ever able to hear her mic audio during the choruses of Paparazzi at all?

Asking for a friend :ally:

@ReginaGeorge Specifically :huntyga:

I need an answer soon before Fetch doesn’t happen

PartySick
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Were you ever able to hear her mic audio during the choruses of Paparazzi at all?

Asking for a friend :ally:

@ReginaGeorge Specifically :huntyga:

I need an answer soon before Fetch doesn’t happen

...yes? :poot: the backing tracks aren't as loud as they seem unless you're right up at the stage.

That's been my experience at least. I got seats for the artRAVE and JWT and heard every word but at Super Saturday it was a little hard to make out what she said sometimes even when she was just talking because we were inches from the stage :rip:

🖤

3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

...yes? :poot: the backing tracks aren't as loud as they seem unless you're right up at the stage.

That's been my experience at least. I got seats for the artRAVE and JWT and heard every word but at Super Saturday it was a little hard to make out what she said sometimes even when she was just talking because we were inches from the stage :rip:

Well, @ReginaGeorge :trollga:

Also omg!!! You were at SSN??? No way! Lucky! :messga:

PartySick
6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well, @ReginaGeorge :trollga:

Also omg!!! You were at SSN??? No way! Lucky! :messga:

I don't know what's going on :giveup:

And yes :flutter: had to go see the live premiere of Stupid Love :derpga:

🖤

6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I don't know what's going on :giveup:

And yes :flutter: had to go see the live premiere of Stupid Love :derpga:

Me and Regina, actually fun fact, this was my first interaction with anyone in this site ever, but me and Regina always feud on Gaga lip syncing the Paparazzi choruses during the first dates of the ArtRave. I’m team live, and well she’s team lip sync obviously :huntyga:

Also wow!... oof :derpga:

Omg imagine someone playing Stupid Love on their phone, front row, right infront of Gaga while she’s doing a speech or something :derpga::derpga::derpga:

PartySick
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Me and Regina, actually fun fact, this was my first interaction with anyone in this site ever, but me and Regina always feud on Gaga lip syncing the Paparazzi choruses during the first dates of the ArtRave. I’m team live, and well she’s team lip sync obviously :huntyga:

Also wow!... oof :derpga:

Gaga and lip syncing doesn't happen :huntyga:

I'm so happy I'm not a little delulu and was actually expecting Enigma :bradley: that and being close enough to Gaga to see the freckle she has on the back of her right thigh was just :tony:

🖤

Archived