Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this the “truest” Gaga song?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I’m not sure how to write it. I was thinking about how each era Gaga puts on a new filter with her art, but what exactly is an unfiltered Gaga song? The most Stefani to the core song. And I’ve come up with Speechless

Self written, a simple pop-rock piano balled about her dad, someone extremely close to her. What are your thought? Is Speechless the “truest” song in her discography? What about outside of her discography (unreleased songs)?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper

I love this song. I’ve never understood how it’s about her dad though 

reality’s tight if the music is right

MarcusBones

Speechless is probably her best written song ever. Period. It's emotional, it's creative and her voice is BEAUTIFUL.

Diamond heart99

I dunno how people can love Speechless and sh!t on A Million Reasons.

Both are amazing soulful ballads, filled with so much truth and remind of me LG before she was LG. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

MarcusBones
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Both are amazing soulful ballads, filled with so much truth and remind of LG before she was LG. 

I mean... compared to Speechless, Million Reasons is extremely basic lyrically

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

I mean... compared to Speechless, Million Reasons is extremely basic lyrically

That’s a feeling not a fact. 

blankpaper
17 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Both are amazing soulful ballads, filled with so much truth and remind of LG before she was LG. 

Because Speechless was on TFM and most people who hate Million Reasons are the ones who complain about everything she’s done since 2013 because they only want crazy pop Gaga 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Diamond heart99
11 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Because Speechless was on TFM and most people who hate Million Reasons are the ones who complain about everything she’s done since 2013 because they only want crazy pop Gaga 

Exactly - I don’t even know why I bothered. My need to point out inconsistencies in this fan base is my toxic trait. :vegas:

2School4Cool

I remember when I first got into Gaga’s music in 2011 this was my absolute number one favorite song, and I still adore it so much. In terms of her “truest” song, it’s hard to say, so much of her music is so personal. Maybe it was arguably the “truest” at this point in her career, but now we also have songs like Dope and Gypsy and Joanne and Diamond Heart and Grigio Girls and too many more to think of right now. Either way Speechless is gorgeous and deserves more love :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

I don't know why some people hate this song lol, it's one of the greatest things i've ever heard and the fact that it's a karaoke classic here in my country :enigma:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived