💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is House Labs flopping?

Phlop

Featured Posts

It seems that no one seems to like it but drag queens, young rebellious kids and ppl that are not conventional. Real makeup artists don’t seem to care for it and this fan base is always trashing it. Is it selling well?

BYE

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

It's doing well. This fanbase is just full of negative people who want to trash everything that Gaga does because she isn't giving them what they want.

TimisaMonster

It definitely isn't making MASS media attention, but it's doing well enough

I just wish she started having more diverse products like for skincare and fragrances...but oh well I'll just wait 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MANiCURE1295

Definitely not flopping. Their products constantly get great reviews regardless of what this fan base thinks.

I remember reading a comment on here one day about how the packaging for the PR package of the Lip Crayons was cringey as hell and then next thing you know I’m watching the King of Makeup Packaging Jeffree Star comment on how he LOVED the packaging. And another video today about how badass Gaga looks on the cover.

Monsters really just complain about everything is basically what I’ve learned and that opinions are really just that, opinions.

Modern Ecstasy2
8 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

i hope so

Why would you wish that for Gaga? :(

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

i think we LM should stop this massive flop paranoid about everything gaga launches,,,

Ultimecia

I wish it was, but I think it's doing more than fine.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Ally Campana

Lol maybe Gaga should delay SL another week for y’all to stop your nonsensical hate against Haus Labs.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Nuggets
16 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

i hope so

Sis, just stop :giveup:

We get it, you hate Haus Labs. But leaving hate comments everytime it's mentioned won't change anything. I'm not even a fan of this project but your comments are getting tiring :emma:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

LGMonster95

No it's not flopping, in fact there are actually reliable articles saying that its a success, and it's receiving mostly great reviews. I'm sorry for ruining your dreams, truly how dare she to have a successful brand that's not on the taste of some of her fans....

Sassy McSass

I hope not, because every product I bought so far was amazing in quality. The Burlesque lipstick is very pigmented and the color is beatiful. The lip liners are soft and I often use the one I bought (Ride) as a lipstick alone. I only bought one eye shadow, but I liked it, I just haven’t used other than when I was testing it because I normaly don’t use eyeshadows. And the lip glosses are so good that I bought 2 more shades after the first one (Blaze, Venus and Corset), and I used to never use lip gloss and now it’s what I use it more than lipsticks.

So, I haven’t bought many stuff (money issues), but I’d definitely buy it again and would like to buy the new products. I bought my first kit just because it was Gaga related, but the quality surprised me.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived