Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is House Labs flopping?

Phlop

Featured Posts

Ultimecia
58 minutes ago, Rio said:

"Wish it was"... what fan wishes that? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Being a "fan" does not mean "blindly loving everything related to that artist".

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
2 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Not liking something and wanting it to fail are two different thingsĀ 

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

IDGAF about Haus Labs but I would never wish for it to flop. Anyone with half a brain should be able to tell the difference between not caring about something and actively wanting it to fail. This has nothing to do with "blindly loving everything related to that artist".

skedaddleBItCh
8 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

:ladyhaha: I have to laugh

šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ą¼¼;Ā“ą¼Žąŗ¶ Ū ą¼Žąŗ¶ą¼½šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

blankpaper
26 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

just this fanbase:enigma:

the navy loves fenty (mostly because itā€™s hugely successful and critically acclaimed, but still)

we joke about how sheā€™ll never do anything else but fenty, but itā€™s just jokes lol

Well Iā€™m glad for Rihannaā€™s sake that her fans donā€™t hate her haha

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

gagzus

Well I like the products and I get more excited for them than her upcoming music tbh because Iā€™m not particularly interested in her music if sheā€™s going back to the whole electropop thing like her first few albums. She was going in a more ā€œauthenticā€ sound direction after Joanne and ASIB, so I felt like the natural progression was to make a Disco album combining live instruments and electronic beats. So until the album comes, she promotes in the U.K. and goes on tourĀ Iā€™m uninterested tbh.

Iā€™m more excited for all the makeup thatā€™s coming, eyeshadow palettes, foundations hopefully, contour and blush sets, PROPER highlighters etc

19 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Don't have to love it sis. Can't say I'm MASSIVELY fond of the business endeavour so far either. It's okay...Ā But wishing for your fave's misfortune and wishing for something she probably invested millions in to fail?Ā Is that aĀ fan? Like is it?Ā :wtfga:Ā nothing to do with not loving everything related to the artist

1 minute ago, gagzus said:

Well I like the products and I get more excited for them than her upcoming music tbh because Iā€™m not particularly interested in her music if sheā€™s going back to the whole electropop thing like her first few albums. She was going in a more ā€œauthenticā€ sound direction after Joanne and ASIB, so I felt like the natural progression was to make a Disco album combining live instruments and electronic beats. So until the album comes, she promotes in the U.K. and goes on tourĀ Iā€™m uninterested tbh.

Iā€™m more excited for all the makeup thatā€™s coming, eyeshadow palettes, foundations hopefully, contour and blush sets, PROPER highlighters etc

Love this šŸ–¤
ngl I reckon she could have pulled an Uptown Funk-esque,Ā disco-vibe era. Recruit Nile Rodgers, who is an absolute legendary producer. I Want Your Love vibes! And with the upcoming 80s-inspired music trends from Dua, The Weeknd and others, I reckon LG6 could have been a frontrunnerĀ & influencerĀ just like Joanne was for the stripped down acoustic trends we saw in 2016-2017.

nodandsmile
On 2/23/2020 at 1:09 AM, Doot said:

The moment Gaga does anything that doesn't instantly become a global phenomenon, then this site labels it as a flop and creates reasons as to why it isn't good.Ā 

This site also has an issue with stating that because they have a personal distaste for something she does, that therefore it just stop and that the world hates it.Ā 

Critics and audiences alike have given rave reviews to Enigma. A bunch of "fans" ok GagaDaily and Twitter complaining about the makeup or wig does not equate to the fanbase hating it or the GP hating it.Ā 

GagaDaily and Twitter DO NOT represent the majority of her fanbase.Ā 

the FACTS in this postĀ Ā :legend:

the other day I saw a monster on twitter calling Enigma a failure and I couldn't stop laughingĀ Ā :lmao:

not a french fry

Well when she releases her custom dog line Haus Labradoodles in 2025 Iā€™m sure sales will improveĀ 

social experiment gone wrong

YourCureness
On 2/23/2020 at 5:07 AM, Phlop said:

It seems that no one seems to like it but drag queens, young rebellious kids and ppl that are not conventional. Real makeup artists donā€™t seem to care for it and this fan base is always trashing it. Is it selling well?

These people are exactly lady Gaga's market though. Are you even a fan if you don't acknowledge that?Ā 

Ā 

Her make up brand base on branding and ad campaign alone are not exactly for Instagram models.Ā 

Ladey Gaygay
On 2/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Still a nonevent, catch how all of her HL posts flop :lana:Ā 

Your avi is literally a HL post

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

MaryJaneHolland
32 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Your avi is literally a HL post

So? :air:

She looks good in it. Don't know what that has to do with HL's success.

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Don't have to love it sis. Can't say I'm MASSIVELY fond of the business endeavour so far either. It's okay...Ā But wishing for your fave's misfortune and wishing for something she probably invested millions in to fail?Ā Is that aĀ fan? Like is it?Ā :wtfga:Ā nothing to do with not loving everything related to the artist

Don't get me wrong, I don't just dislike HL, I hate it.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Archived