💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is House Labs flopping?

Phlop

Featured Posts

My sister is ordering every new product :laughga:

I bought the Angel Baby 3 piece set for her birthday and since then she just ordered everything :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

I wish it was, but I think it's doing more than fine.

I have the theory that you are an infiltrated hater :ohwell::sis:

💜

28 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yep. I work in supply chain operations and you can't simply not discount items and expect it to stay that way forever. 

Discounts are a way to not only move more inventory out, but also a way to make the product more accessible for people. 

It's also a way to ensure that the product gets out into the world. Tons of products become better sellers long term because they grew by word of mouth versus initial sales numbers. 

This was my thought. If stuff isn’t being sold out and they’re discounting that tells me that they have a pretty healthy projection of Haus Labs’ numbers meanwhile some companies have drastically lower estimates.

it reminds me of when I saw Lizzo in concert. Both times were at different parts of her rise. The first time was when she was just becoming the it girl. The theater the concert was at was clearly booked without the expectation she’d have a boom and space was tight. The second time was after Truth Hurts was #1. Again, the venue booked was bigger but clearly booked before she blew up because it, too, was a little cramped. Her team underestimated her success (not a problem, it’s hard to guess a nearly 2 year old song will blow up hahaha).

a good business team will have the sound acumen to make realistic goals and projections for the business. Gaga got some industry veterans to help her. Girl’s fine.

Lady Adga
2 hours ago, sappho said:

i think we LM should stop this massive flop paranoid about everything gaga launches,,,

We haven't recovered since the ARTPOP era :bradley: :bon:

dynamite

It's one thing to not be interested in Haus Labs (I'm not either), but to hope it flops? Please, grow up. Get a job. And stay away from her!!!!! 

TWICE on hatius

No. Gaga is still collecting money from it. But let’s see with the Forbes list next year how much Gaga have earned from it.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Focz said:

I have the theory that you are an infiltrated hater :ohwell::sis:

Don't take what I say too seriously :ally:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

KURUSHITOVSKA

What did you all expect? There's make up brand that have been here forever selling perfect products. MUAs just go for what they know works or what they're paid to use. It's not like Haus Labs is the next Dior or MaxFactor.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Neight Shayde

lms keep asking these because they WANT it to flop so bad.

it's doing good on its own regardless of this fanbase's opinion on it so why can't we just leave it alone? go stan dua or charlotte in the meantime

20 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

I wish it was, but I think it's doing more than fine.

wtf tho. delete your account lmao.

Ultimecia
2 hours ago, Rio said:

wtf tho. delete your account lmao.

Chill

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

FentyGa
On 2/22/2020 at 10:03 PM, blankpaper said:

Does the navy hate Fenty or is it just this fan base that always hopes their supposed favorite fails?

just this fanbase:enigma:

the navy loves fenty (mostly because it’s hugely successful and critically acclaimed, but still)

we joke about how she’ll never do anything else but fenty, but it’s just jokes lol

ThatAsianGuy

Her brand new product le monster something doesn't even hit the top spot on amazon despite the hype and promo sooo.flop GIF

Archived