Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is House Labs flopping?

Phlop

Featured Posts

3 HLs lip products are in the top10 lip products on Amazon at the moment. A HLs palette is the #24 best selling palette.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper

Does the navy hate Fenty or is it just this fan base that always hopes their supposed favorite fails?

reality’s tight if the music is right

44 minutes ago, sappho said:

i think we LM should stop this massive flop paranoid about everything gaga launches,,,

The moment Gaga does anything that doesn't instantly become a global phenomenon, then this site labels it as a flop and creates reasons as to why it isn't good. 

This site also has an issue with stating that because they have a personal distaste for something she does, that therefore it just stop and that the world hates it. 

Critics and audiences alike have given rave reviews to Enigma. A bunch of "fans" ok GagaDaily and Twitter complaining about the makeup or wig does not equate to the fanbase hating it or the GP hating it. 

GagaDaily and Twitter DO NOT represent the majority of her fanbase. 

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I've never seen that deal in the UK. The only deals I've seen is for something like 10% during the holidays or events like Black Friday. 

You don't want people to sugar coat but you're flat out lying. 

:noparty:

They do go on sale sometimes in the US. Not two for one, but I’ve seen an Amazon Deal of the Day a few times for like 30% or 40% off specific products. They did one just before they released the crayons, so probably a way to manage inventory levels in Amazon warehouses. And people who don’t understand business don’t understand why they can’t just sit on a huge stockpile of inventory all the time

reality’s tight if the music is right

4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

They do go on sale sometimes in the US. Not two for one, but I’ve seen an Amazon Deal of the Day a few times for like 30% or 40% off specific products. They did one just before they released the crayons, so probably a way to manage inventory levels in Amazon warehouses. And people who don’t understand business don’t understand why they can’t just sit on a huge stockpile of inventory all the time

Yep. I work in supply chain operations and you can't simply not discount items and expect it to stay that way forever. 

Discounts are a way to not only move more inventory out, but also a way to make the product more accessible for people. 

It's also a way to ensure that the product gets out into the world. Tons of products become better sellers long term because they grew by word of mouth versus initial sales numbers. 

RahrahWitch

Doesn't it sell very well on Amazon? Last I checked It was selling great. Reviews also are overall good from what I've seen.

It seems to be doing decently well and getting great reviews. I own a good amount of Haus Labs products and I give a thumbs up to each, they’re very beautiful and pigmented.

47 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'd love to have some numbers tbh

Ive been waiting for you to dwelve into the economics of this market and gives a full report

Arghhhh :pray:

HausOfG
6 minutes ago, Belindathegoddes said:

Being an Amazon exclusive I think kind limit in general the amount of commercial impact a beauty brand can have... 

Exactly. If I could walk into a store and actually test them I'd buy a lot over time if they suited my skin. I love the palette colours and the lip colours are amazing. I hope that's what they are aiming for eventually. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Omg the thought of haus labs being available at some store nearby and going test it everyday in my free time. Woow suddenly stan it

Sneaky Oliver

Inb4 we get obsessed with makeup sales numbers like we do with music charts :triggered:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HausOfG
41 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Still a nonevent, catch how all of her HL posts flop :lana: 

Whenever celebrities schill products on their social media they tend to "flop" in comparison to more personal ones. Look at any photo Kylie posts with Stormy. I just saw one from her birthday that reached 11 million. Look how popular Gaga's ones with Michael are. Its normal. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

geusst1235
46 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

We're tired of waiting for new music. Is it so hard to add picture of her sitting in the studio and add description like "LG6 is finished, premiere soon" or whatever? Isn't she multitasking? She could release a single with MV where she used HL to promote both, HL and LG6

I understand that the yearning for new music may be strong, but wishing failure on someone's project over your own impatience for something else is immature. A Star Is Born was just released barely over a year ago, which included a ton of music that was largely written by Gaga herself. Sure it may not be a traditional "GAGA" album, but it was new material nonetheless. Either way, Gaga will release LG6 when she is ready and that is all that matters.

In the meantime some fans need to stop making excuses for their behavior in regards to her other projects. 

Be patient guys. :heart:

Archived