💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hilary Duff DRAGS The Paparazzi

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bambino

On title: I approve of it

On topic: I get what she's trying to say but that's basically what happens when you're famous. But once she asked to back off, he should've really just smiled, apologized and backed off tbh.

Gracias

rPmzdqL.gif

gagaschickens

factz. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

I agree with her. 

I get that paparazzi come hand in hand with being famous, but there should be stricter laws in place to protect celebrities and their families from the extremes that paparazzi often display. 

beaublue

Agree with her 100%. Paparazzi are legit scum, they hustle off someone’s life by selling pics of them to create stories. I have no sympathy for them 🤷‍♀️

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Agree with her 100%. Paparazzi are legit scum, they hustle off someone’s life by selling pics of them to create stories. I have no sympathy for them 🤷‍♀️

Totally true. But I also have have the feeling celebrities complaining about the paps are kinda full of ****: if you don't want to have your picture taken, then for starters, don't live in Los Angeles. While I understand the clear privacy issues that are at stake, Ms Hilary Duff is a public person and she's getting the work opportunities she's getting because she's making herself visible, and someday she might regret the days when paparazzis were interested in taking her picture. Show-business is a cruel world, and you can be forgotten in a second if that's really what you want. Just saying.

blankpaper
11 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Totally true. But I also have have the feeling celebrities complaining about the paps are kinda full of ****: if you don't want to have your picture taken, then for starters, don't live in Los Angeles. While I understand the clear privacy issues that are at stake, Ms Hilary Duff is a public person and she's getting the work opportunities she's getting because she's making herself visible, and someday she might regret the days when paparazzis were interested in taking her picture. Show-business is a cruel world, and you can be forgotten in a second if that's really what you want. Just saying.

I think she understands that for herself but gets pissed when it affects her kids. Every time I’ve seen her post anything where she’s complaining about paparazzi it has to do with her kids. Which is a valid complaint; kids should be off limits 

reality’s tight if the music is right

elijahfan
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

I think she understands that for herself but gets pissed when it affects her kids. Every time I’ve seen her post anything where she’s complaining about paparazzi it has to do with her kids. Which is a valid complaint; kids should be off limits 

Indeed, it's not because something's legal that it's right, I'm completely with you on this. But once again, nobody forced her to have kids and to raise them in California.

tenor.gif

ALGAYDO

If I saw a man taking pictures of a bunch of little kids who have absolutely no relation to him, I would a) assume he’s a pedophile, and b) call the cops. 

beaublue
15 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Indeed, it's not because something's legal that it's right, I'm completely with you on this. But once again, nobody forced her to have kids and to raise them in California.

tenor.gif

This is the dumbest logic ever. “No one forced her to have kids” like what? That’s like saying it’s ok for a criminal to shoot a policeman’s kid because he chose to be in that line of work. Your logic is crap. Just because something happens in your parents line of work doesn’t mean you have to be subjected to it. Also, stop blaming Hilary for paps taking pics of her kids, it’s not her fault. I’m over this backwards “you chose to be famous” argument. Like no, being stalked & having your kids identity sold for stories is not ok nor her fault.

OMG I saw the title and thought she dragged one of Gaga's most iconic songs and came to drag her too :awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived