Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga vs Riri vs Katy?

corvus albus

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

If its true: I know instead of people beeing happy that those three legends will release music- they let them compete and rank them- starting fan wars (outside and in the fan base) and so on. mess but because it will happen anyways and i cant stop it i will go along with it

I say.

#1 RiRi

#2 Gaga

#3 Katy

Wouldnt be suprised if Katy beats Gags but I think this time arround LG6 will slay.

Spoiler

Reading my post is btw pointless cuz if a twitter account confirms anything- its confirmed to not happen. So theres that

Miracle
4 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

If its true: I know instead of people beeing happy that those three legends will release music- they let them compete and rank them- starting fan wars (outside and in the fan base) and so on. mess but because it will happen anyways and i cant stop it i will go along with it

I say.

#1 RiRi

#2 Gaga

#3 Katy

Wouldnt be suprised if Katy beats Gags but I think this time arround LG6 will slay.

Hide contents

Reading my post is btw pointless cuz if a twitter account confirms anything- its confirmed to not happen. So theres that

Rihanna is only confirmed (by Mr. S) to release a collab with PND

HoneyB

It’s like 2010s heaven again whew:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Monster Hair

Adele will also release an album :enigma: damn... if it's true we'll have such an amazing year in music! it feels like 2011 :triggered: but sadly most of people and media will make them compete... i'll support them all because it's what they deserve :ohwell:

i doubt it happens but it would be iconic if Gaga, Katy and RiRi (also Adele, who knows) make a collab to shut everyone's mouth and make clear art is not a competition... anyway, they all have matured as humans an artists so we'll probably see some tweets from at least Gaga and Katy supporting each other ending some fanbases war...

Iconic queens! Despite stupid competitions i'm really excited for all those upcoming projects! I feel like a little child again (2011 was the year i fell in love with pop music, so this is very special to me)This year will slayyyy! :bye:

FFXIV WhiteMage

Then Adele will surprise release and decimate everyone :messga:

But honestly, BTW era have so much impact  to me  that i didn't realize (and care) Adele was slaying in all metrics. 

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Archived