💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Map of the Soul: 7 by BTS debuts with 85 on Metacritic

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Disclaimer: This thread talks about K-Pop. Please be mindly respectful with your criticism and be constructive of it. Hate speech, racism and xenophobia is HIGHLY prohibited.  

https://www.metacritic.com/music/map-of-the-soul-7/bts

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRStWu4zIMiw8D65nIMAhm

THE LINE OF BEST FIT says:

"It is an impressive, exciting and moving album with slick production, accompanied by thought-provoking art (the interpretative dance performance in the “Black Swan” video, the CONNECT BTS art exhibitions), but it is so much more than a shiny pop album. It is a love letter to pain, to the shadows that live within us. " - 100 / 100

CLASH says: 

"Although the sound of the album is wide-ranging, it holds continuity through its lyrics and general sentiment. K-Pop after all is an inherently genre-blending style of music, so it’s no surprise. " - 80 / 100

INDEPENDENT says:

"What’s impressive on 7 is how they show a fascination with genres that should have no business being on the same album, but without the “smash and grab” attitude of so many Western artists. When it comes to music, 7 is is cast-iron proof we all speak the same language. " - 80 / 100

Los Angeles Times says:

"The album is also a fantastic summary of BTS’ accomplishments so far, and charts a path forward in a tumultuous but exciting new era for K-pop. It’s an album about being in a band, about the relationships that form and get tested in the crucible of insane fame, all set to some of the most genre-invigorating music of their career."  - 80 / 100

ALLMUSIC says:

"With each album, they continue on the path of self-discovery and maturity, pulling off yet another effortless display of pop prowess without forgetting the fans that have helped them along the way." - 80 / 100

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

I don’t get it. Is this. A new album or a re release?

it's kinda like the way TF and TFM worked, but the other way around? :toofunny:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

I don’t get it. Is this. A new album or a re release?

Its release is of like The Fame Monster. It is an individual piece of work, which is mainly different of the previous album but is counted as a continuation of the previous album. 7 is on of a personal album that was written by their intraperspective while Persona is on of an album dedicated to the ARMYs (we don't include the toxic ones).

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Higher than anything gaga ever did :bradley:

Actually A Star is Born technically does so...

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

skedaddleBItCh

Congratulations to them:firega:

I've been actually wanting to listen to BTS for a while now because of boredom at the moment:huntyga:

Maybe some other K-pop artists too, J-pop too...

OPM can go, it has gone dooowwwnnnnn in terms of quality:saladga:

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

OPM can go, it has gone dooowwwnnnnn in terms of quality:saladga:

How can anyone listen to "sa feeling mo sa feeling mo" :(

1 minute ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

I've been actually wanting to listen to BTS for a while now because of boredom at the moment:huntyga:

Maybe some other K-pop artists too

Remember mo yung fantastic baby? Yung noon sa kalyeserye? K-pop yon, BIGBANG. Tas yung eh eh eh 2ne1 din.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

skedaddleBItCh
11 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

How can anyone listen to "sa feeling mo sa feeling mo" :(

Remember mo yung fantastic baby? Yung noon sa kalyeserye? K-pop yon, BIGBANG. Tas yung eh eh eh 2ne1 din.

OMG ano tong feeling mo churvanes gurl?😖😖 Bago ba yan? If so, I'm close to giving up on OPM:saladga: Theu just recycle beats and melodies from other parts of the world, I hate it:cryga: Buti nandiyan yung Bita and The Botflies (recommend sis)

And yes, I remember Fantastic Baby, and although nagustuhan ko siya noon, aaminin ko na parang hindi siya nag-aged well:laughga: But I'm liking K-pop right now, tbh

The reason I hated K-pop then is because of their Fanbase (sorry:huntyga:) but yeah, now I've become more rational and has decided to listen music outside of my zone:firega: problema pero yung language siguro:messga:

2NE1:kiss: My childhood:bradley:

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

Red Velvet
24 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

OMG ano tong feeling mo churvanes gurl?😖😖 Bago ba yan? If so, I'm close to giving up on OPM:saladga: Theu just recycle beats and melodies from other parts of the world, I hate it:cryga: Buti nandiyan yung Bita and The Botflies (recommend sis)

And yes, I remember Fantastic Baby, and although nagustuhan ko siya noon, aaminin ko na parang hindi siya nag-aged well:laughga: But I'm liking K-pop right now, tbh

The reason I hated K-pop then is because of their Fanbase (sorry:huntyga:) but yeah, now I've become more rational and has decided to listen music outside of my zone:firega: problema pero yung language siguro:messga:

2NE1:kiss: My childhood:bradley:

Recommendations ko:

Taeyeon - 11:11, BTS - The Truth Untold, Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending,  iKon - Love Scenario and MAMAMOO - Egotistic.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ANTI WP
2 hours ago, BLACKPINK said:

Disclaimer: This thread talks about K-Pop. Please be mindly respectful with your criticism and be constructive of it. Hate speech, racism and xenophobia is HIGHLY prohibited.  

:golfclap: 

OT : Good for them :diane:

Archived