💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How is Haus Labs a cash grab?

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

CrimeanMiracle

Yes, it's very sad, but it's a fact that Gaga has some of the most ungrateful fans in the world, if not the most ungrateful. How much she has done over the years, how much she has given you, and when she does something that you don't like very much, you immediately write a lot of angry and incomprehensible comments. This is just nonsense. You don't deserve new music. Fortunately, most fans are adequate people.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mythos said:

There is nothing wrong with building a business, doing other things to get more money, that's how the world works, and how most human work, also known as greed. And this, same as perfume, is a business to get more money. You can spin it however you like, so you feel better about you loving her, but it's just what it is.

But, at least now we can stop pretending that she is a rebel, she claimed to be so many years ago. She turned into another basic popstar, and that's fine, a bit (or rather very) disappointing, but thats life. I just hope she will continue to make good music tho, only thing i'm interested from her.

Can i just ask you why you think people need to spin HL some particular way in order to feel better about loving Gaga? To me one thing doesn't have anything to do with the other... She did nothing wrong why should people feel less about her or ultimately stop liking her? Is HL such an "awful" thing to do? 

7 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

What..? :neyde:

I don't understand what you don't understand. I made the calculus myself. 

Since the 14th of July 1789, if you made 8000$ per day you'd still be less rich than the guy who rules LVMH. This is just a fact I randomly decided to put here when I saw 'LVMH' written. 

Let's meditate fellow monsters. I think what it means is that we are all friends. 

hello hello baby.

gagaschickens
2 minutes ago, brucee said:

I don't understand what you don't understand. I made the calculus myself. 

Since the 14th of July 1789, if you made 8000$ per day you'd still be less rich than the guy who rules LVMH. This is just a fact I randomly decided to put here when I saw 'LVMH' written. 

Let's meditate fellow monsters. I think what it means is that we are all friends. 

No I said what in disbelief... That's crazy.. :laughga:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

xoxo Craig
15 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

The makeup industry is already extremely oversaturated, and Haus Labs just doesn’t offer anything new or different, like you’d expect from a Lady Gaga makeup brand :ohwell:

I honestly don’t think Haus Labs would get half the criticism it does though if we had LG6 by now :toofunny:

Exactly this

End Racism Now

5 minutes ago, Magui said:

Can i just ask you why you think people need to spin HL some particular way in order to feel better about loving Gaga? To me one thing doesn't have anything to do with the other... She did nothing wrong why should people feel less about her or ultimately stop liking her? Is HL such an "awful" thing to do? 

"At least with Haus Labs, Gaga celebrates self-empowerment, acceptance, diversity and bravery, which it's something she's always stand for."

For example something like this...

I'm not saying it's bad per se, it just make her feel less authentic, and more basic. And i don't know if people will stop liking her, i hope not, i want her to be happy with what she does. I'm just noticing that i'm starting to kinda move away from her, and even starting to dislike her a bit, because of all the make-up things. It's just so cringey to me, feels like all the drag queens on youtube throwing their make-up tuts at every corner at you.

3 minutes ago, Mythos said:

"At least with Haus Labs, Gaga celebrates self-empowerment, acceptance, diversity and bravery, which it's something she's always stand for."

For example something like this...

I'm not saying it's bad per se, it just make her feel less authentic, and more basic. And i don't know if people will stop liking her, i hope not, i want her to be happy with what she does. I'm just noticing that i'm starting to kinda move away from her, and even starting to dislike her a bit, because of all the make-up things. It's just so cringey to me, feels like all the drag queens on youtube throwing their make-up tuts at every corner at you.

People have different ways of see things and feel things. Regarding HL i don't understand how it can make people dislike her... About being it basic pop star i just don't see things like that. It's unfortunate that it makes you feel that way about her. And yes what matters is that she seems happy and enthusiastic about HL. Maybe one day you'll change your opinion or see thing a bit differently. 

4 minutes ago, Magui said:

People have different ways of see things and feel things. Regarding HL i don't understand how it can make people dislike her... About being it basic pop star i just don't see things like that. It's unfortunate that it makes you feel that way about her. And yes what matters is that she seems happy and enthusiastic about HL. Maybe one day you'll change your opinion or see thing a bit differently. 

It's not a problem. Times change, we change, but i will always wish her the best success in the world. :heart:

1 hour ago, gagaschickens said:

No I said what in disbelief... That's crazy.. :laughga:

no : between 1789 and 2020 there is 231 years 

8000 x 365 x 231 = 674 520 000

Bernard Arnaud's fortune = 103 200 000 000

hello hello baby.

rasclautmangos

Yes it's a cash grab, she wants to keep her team employed and make sure they're well paid. 

Music isn't selling like it used to and she is no longer able to tour the world for two years straight. Plus if things work out with Michael (or whomever), I have a feeling she's going to ditch everything for a good long while to have a family.

I'm not into makeup at all, but starting a business was a great idea. I just think the launch was ill timed. People would probably be less salty about  it all if the music came first.

Suspiria
16 hours ago, LadariousGarage said:

So why is Haus Labs the cash grab, is it because you are bored of waiting for LG6 or............

Yes:poot:

If she would just release/announce something we would have something to talk about on this forum.

Until then we're just going to keep doing the only thing we know how: whine about En*gma and Haus Labs:grr:

Archived