💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS - 2nd Biggest Debut of ALL TIME

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Hoes mad :reductive:

And if you’re here to comment that they’re all manufactured, they don’t write their own songs, you can’t understand what they’re saying, or you don’t get the hype, then don’t bother commenting lol. Especially when you’ve only listened to like 30 seconds of one song:bye:

Congrats BTS :lana:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom

I’m trying to think of something nice to say but I can’t think of anything. Congrats tho :vegas:

Anderson123

Wow that’s amazing for today’s numbers. The fanbase is really out of this world. I’m gonna give the Sia song a listen then give the album a try. 

IcePrincess

Which doesn't change the fact that they are just a bland pop band (not even kpop) in their music there is nothing you wouldn't find in any western album.
I don't understand where these delights come from - I'm not a hater, I appreciate good music, but I also appreciate experiments.
What did this band do that no other did? Britney was a sensation, Madonna was a pioneer, Gaga quickly became a legend - because each of these people did something bold and new.

Billie is a much more intriguing character. Her music in any way broke the existing patterns instead of duplicating them. Even Poppy pierces BTS by head mixing metal with rap and trap, pop and ballads.

Why is such a boring and predictable band doing such a career? Fortunately, only "real fans" listen to them in the west - and let it stay that way.

Sorry for crappy english XD

malazam

They're the 1st tho?

I mean, Adele holds the 1 for a full tracking week. It's their first day..

another shot before we kiss the other side

I LOVE GGD
11 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Hoes mad :reductive:

And if you’re here to comment that they’re all manufactured, they don’t write their own songs, you can’t understand what they’re saying, or you don’t get the hype, then don’t bother commenting lol. Especially when you’ve only listened to like 30 seconds of one song:bye:

Congrats BTS :lana:

Ok. Thanks for limiting free speech. Queen of blocking people's opinions.

Sneaky Oliver

it's very interesting that they have a large fanbase, really huge, but it feels like they're not as huge, you know?  but i dont really bother about those numbers they only mean 10yo kids are streaming the album

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TWICE on hatius

The way distance used to do 3M first week and holding that record for decades. Should have been more but Utada was so ahead of time and Amerikkka was still xenophobic.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Red Velvet
12 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

It’s mad that I’ve heard to much about BTS but have yet to hear one of their songs :toofunny:

I suggest you start with one of their solos so you can hear their individual talents.

:heart:.

Now if you're into the group..

:heart:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived