celeb

Grimes calls LG6 "FU*KING good"

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

If Grimes says that it actually means something. Especially taking into consideration how self critical she is, like calling her own work trash etc. :excited2:

holy scheisse

I don't believe her most of the time she is a professional troll haha. But I'll be an optimist and take it for truth, which makes me hype because I love her music and taste

dynamite

Good that she likes it! but it's just someone's opinion... Some people even think Bad Romance is **** and we all saw how much of a divide Joanne created :laughga: we could still love it even if she hated it and vice versa 

NFRatwell
Just now, dynamite said:

Good that she likes it! but it's just someone's opinion... Some people even think Bad Romance is **** and we all saw how much of a divide Joanne created :laughga: we could still love it even if she hated it and vice versa 

I think it’s more exciting that Grimes who’s a great artist (not just “someone”) likes it AND she’s hinting at it being done

Economy

Why would she have heard it tho? Are they friends? Or is she a little monster and is just assuming it's good? :oprah:

I need details now!!!!

I'm still welmed up over the toxic bank teller I had to deal with today misleading me on credit card and I can't handle more deception right now

angry ufc GIF

Archived