💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Take Care, Gaga!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Today I watched 'Whitney: Can I Be Me' on netflix and still can not process clearly.  

Whitney Houston, a vocal diva who didn't need anything extravagant to prove herself later turned into a lonely human being. Addiction took her voice, and also her life. The documentary started with her last tour footage, where she nearly lost her voice. Heartbreaking. 

From the beginning of her career, she was declared superstar. But she had prove herself. First debut album was a tremendous success, but criticized for not being enough black, and being more pop. And the HOMOSEXUAL rumor! She had to fight to being relevant.  Whitney's family controlled her, but there is one best friend Robyn who tried to keep everything fine. But, fame changes everything. Her marriage with Bobby Brown, blockbuster 'The Bodyguard' experience and then reckless usage of drugs, and alcohol. Slowly she started loosing everything. Robyn no longer couldn't stay with her. Whitney's father selfishly demanded money, which made her more vulnerable. 

Then, everyone started leave her. Brown who were major influence of her reckless life at point he left. Whitney tried to get better, but things fall apart.

Dear monsters, if you have read all of these - just try to match some bits with Gaga's life. Our mother monster has suffered for her fame, her addiction and still suffering from her pain. It is very important for her to be surrounded with not just money-makers, the people who genuinely care for her. She made a very wise decision to cut-off the partners who didn't want Gaga to be her own way. 

I cried several times while watching the document. The bodyguard of her, Robyn - they tried to help her, but the at the end of the assumptions turned true.  Can you imagine you lost all of your ability and you no longer can be yourself? 

We also need to take care of Gaga, we need to also acknowledge the music industry is extremely selfish. People are still making money from Whitney, and they will. But, the star lost everything, and nobody cared.  

Love you, Gaga! Stay well, and please take care!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bambino

Not me thinking this would be about you returning your stan card

Titles can actually mislead you after all, can't they?

rPmzdqL.gif

Anveeroy
Just now, Bambino said:

rPmzdqL.gif

Read the whole story! :heart:

Bambino
Just now, Aarghya said:

Read the whole story! :heart:

I did :hug: and I totally agree with  what you said. It isn't easy. Gaga literally had to go through the same situation after the DWUW video cancellation. 

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I did :hug: and I totally agree with  what you said. It isn't easy. Gaga literally had to go through the same situation after the DWUW video cancellation. 

She went through a lot :ohno:

11 minutes ago, Bambino said:

rPmzdqL.gif

girl, solve your problem with that member in private. 

Bambino
9 minutes ago, Fish said:

girl, solve your problem with that member in private. 

I don't have problems with anyone tho

I hope she takes care, i mean i think she does, i think she has a very supportive family, that's very important. Plus i think some of the people that surround her are good friends. Unfortunately i think Whitney didn't have that... Idk i didn't saw the show but that's the idea i have.  It's very sad how lonely she was 😞

Andreu

being such a public figure like Gaga is and Whitney was must bring a level of mental exhaustion we can't even imagine

Anveeroy
25 minutes ago, Andreu said:

being such a public figure like Gaga is and Whitney was must bring a level of mental exhaustion we can't even imagine

The fame takes everything away... 

I've seen it a long time ago, and it clearly snapped my vision about artists and how we consume them. 

My points are : it's like not that easy to make one song. First you gotta train, then you gotta find "the cool" thing. And sometimes as an artist you just think one song is important for you and people will end up labelling it a filler. I mean. I think if an artist chooses a song to put on it's record there is something for him. The point is, I think the more you train in music the more you get humble and tolerant (And I'm expecting fellow musicians to comment on this point)

And also it's important to not feel negative towards our beloved artists because in this word it's only supposed to make us feel better. If some music really makes you feel bad, it's kinda rare. So in the end, every music is cool, and enjoyable. At worst it's just 'boring', but it can not have a real negative impact on your energy (unless it triggers bad things but yet again... not the point)

last point is : the real ennemies are not the artists who make bad music, it's the capitalist tired world filled with people interested in money more than the quality of anything, clothes, food, and yes in some ways art and music. And the lack of good, genuine communication irl and on the web.

We can make the world of internet a better place.

If I keep saying this here it's because i've seen so many of you standing by the same values and so many people eager to discuss, and learn. Those exchanges can have impact. We all have in common this girl who stands for kindness soon as she can (and more and more artists today are too). There is a reason for all this. 

LOVE.

Also sorry and I stop. Even if you think this is not for you, because you feel so sad and angry, know that plants don't grow in one night. You can plant one seed, water it and see. You can start anything. Music if you want, painting (everybody can if you learn), cooking, and being nice it's the same..

I'm not perfect but I still try.

hello hello baby.

Ally Campana

Fame truly is a tricky thing. 'Do they actually like me as a person or they just wanna cash in on my fame and money?' must be what they think many many times. I'm still sad about Whitney. And the fact that Gaga could have faced the same fate during during ARTPOP makes me cry. Thankfully she's surrounded by good people who cares about her as a person now. :heart:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived