💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Charlotte's Success Dangerous to Gaga?

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

So, now that Charlotte's one of the biggest upcoming superstars she's about to steal GP's attention. Just open your Twitter threads and you'll see different tweets about Charlotte Awbery, including "Charlotte cancels Gaga", "Gaga who", etc. Is it good for Gaga? I don't think so. :interestinga: And what if this Charlotte's hype will help LG6 Lead Single to flop? :saladga:

Inspired by this topic.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

Charlotte’s talented, and I hope her 15 minutes of fame will help launch her singing career, but come on, there’s no comparison. LG will be just fine (if she ever releases that is)!

She/Her/Hers

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Bambino said:

Yes she may even release LG6 instead of Gaga while @Admin changes it to CharotteDaily

uOxS1D0.gif

I hope we will still have GagaDaily and @Admin should create Charlot.te or something like this. :excuseu:

Bambino
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

I hope we will still have GagaDaily and @Admin should create Charlot.te or something like this.

I mean he already temporarily renamed GGD's Twitter to Charlotte Daily so anything's possible at this point

rPmzdqL.gif

Ally Campana

Lol what even. I hope you’re not serious. Two women can be successful without having to compete. This thinking that only one woman can have the success is so annoying.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Ally Campana said:

Two women can be successful without having to compete. This thinking that only one woman can have the success is so annoying.

I am totally agree with you. But I don't like this cancelling hype on Twitter, and even here, on this cult fan website. 

dynamite

I just watched the Shallow video and while she has a very good voice it doesn't excite me the same way that Gaga's does 

And also lol at the nerve of asking this :ladyhaha:

NFRatwell

I’m confused. One of them is a singer, artist, extremely talented, beautiful, loving to her fans, and the other has a makeup brand. No comparisons there

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I am totally agree with you. But I don't like this cancelling hype on Twitter, and even here, on this cult fan website. 

They’re joking mostly. But yeah, it’s so annoying. But goes to show that Gaga is THE standard when it comes to pop. Dua Lipa served with her new era and who are they saying she’s replacing? Gaga. Not TS, not Katy. Gaga will never be replaced but whenever a new pop girl comes to scene, they’ll compare that girl to Gaga cause she’s clearly the reigning queen.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived