Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Adam Lambert sings Marry the Night

sarahb

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

this is the only time someone sang gaga's song on par with gaga. He totally totally owned this song. Made it his own. His talent and artistic ability is something to write and appreciate about. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

sarahb
Just now, GaGaAst said:

this is the only time someone sang gaga's song on par with gaga. He totally totally owned this song. Made it his own. His talent and artistic ability is something to write and appreciate about. 

I think this is what contributes to his success with Queen. He doesn't try to be Freddie, he does his own thing and is really good at it.  

giskardsb
7 hours ago, sarahb said:

I think this is what contributes to his success with Queen. He doesn't try to be Freddie, he does his own thing and is really good at it.  

Exactly.  And truthfully Adam can hit the notes in Queen songs easier than Freddy in his later years.  Singing is effortless for Adam right now, his technical ability is sick. 

Cavadour

Vocally impressive. Really. Makes me love the song even more.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Regina George

God Glee was so huge back in the days.. Every musician wanted them to cover their songs and they even shared their covers.. It was such a big music promo platform. Britney even did episode cameo and back then she was HUGE. I discovered like hundreds of new sings just by watching Glee.. Good times. 

Archived