Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you know this rihanna song

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Around 2008 i remember buying the fame album along with rihannas good girl gone bad (physical copies )

On the rihanna  album they was a rihanna song named shepherd boy which i loved.  I dont know why but it seems that song fell off the planet  cuz i cant find it anywhere and no one talks about it  anywhere

Please tell me im not going crazy rihanna fans ,there's a rihanna song named shepherd boy right ???

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

Around 2008 i remember buying the fame album along with rihannas good girl gone bad (physical copies )

On the rihanna  album they was a rihanna song named shepherd boy which i loved.  I dont know why but it seems that song fell off the planet  cuz i cant find it anywhere and no one talks about it  anywhere

Please tell me im not going crazy rihanna fans ,there's a rihanna song named shepherd boy right ???

Did you buy a pirate copy girl? I don’t think that song exists lol

RenegAde
Just now, Bio said:

Did you buy a pirate copy girl? I don’t think that song exists lol

That crossed my mind :enigma:but rihanna has a distinct voice and it was clearly her on that track. It was proper song and a good one at that

FentyGa
14 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

That crossed my mind :enigma:but rihanna has a distinct voice and it was clearly her on that track. It was proper song and a good one at that

maybe it was kayla nicole:enigma:

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

giphy.gif

Ikr ,im so stunned by this , maybe it was a pirated copy and that song was from another artist. But i swear it sounded like rihanna

Archived