💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

DC - Technology now on Bandcamp! w/ Remastered Versions!

DC

Featured Posts

You can now finally purchase my album through Bandcamp which includes remastered versions of the sogns Run Away and Technology! For only 8 dollars and each song costs $1.29 :happy:

http://dcsongs.bandcamp.com/album/technology

The reason I'm doing this is so I can earn some fundings for the next era's production and/or music videos that I can make even more professional given a higher budget than -9 imaginary dollars :ladyhaha:

Obviously you DON'T have too buy anything! It's all on Youtube and Spotify for free, but it would be great if you could chip in and help out with some of the production of the upcoming eras :happy: :heart:

People who might be interested in hearing this news!:

Boy, all these music drops keep pouring down :flower:

Pop Music

we love a multi platform icon :applause:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chromatica

Omg I sing the “when I’m in the car and look at you” line from Rolling Into Town to myself all day it’s so catchy and 80’sy 

1 minute ago, Lois Griffin said:

Omg I sing the “when I’m in the car and look at you” line from Rolling Into Town to myself all day it’s so catchy and 80’sy 

I like that line too, it speaks to me. It's like nature decided to plant a creative tree of a poet's dream into my head that lets it's leaves of pure love and creation fall into my mind. 

Archived