Anveeroy

Better Album   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Erotica - Madonna
    • janet. - Janet Jackson

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Aarghya said:

The battle is between two iconic albums of all time - Madonna's Erotica and Janet Jackson's 'janet.'. Choose the best one, and explain WHY!?

s-l640.jpgJanet-Jackson-Janet-album-cover-web-opti

I'm a huge, MASSIVE Janet fan. But I think it's gotta be Erotica.

Davian

I feel so bad for picking one:bradley: I stan both artists, both artists are in my Top 3 of their discography and both albums are two of my all time faves.

But I have to go with Erotica. I love everything about that album:giveup: So underrated and ahead of it’s time!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

GreenDiamond

love Janet but Erotica is like a ugh... like a sacred piece of vinyl idk its so special and amazing out of of this world the power that it has the international implications UGH

Anveeroy

As a pop-enthusiastic, it always fascinates me to acknowledge how the concept of rivalry has been crafted differently. Erotica came out first, bashed by everyone. Later, janet. came and impressed everyone. Now, more than 25 years later, Erotica has established as a masterpiece and still people talk about it. 

The concept of selling SEX always been a controversial subject for the music industry. Both expressed their artistic visions very eloquently - but, both established very  contraindicating visual of representation. 

Sorry for being biased, I equally love these two albums!  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Arcanum

A tough one. I chose Erotica because of the boundary pushing. Janet came later so it feels like Erotica was artists' sexual freedom scapegoat. Although sonically Janet. Is still a treasure more than Erotica

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

• 3 weeks later...
BabyMario44

Both are very good but i voted for janet. simply because If, Thats The Way Love Goes, Again, You Want This, What'll I Do are timeless bops. But also Erotica is good tho.

I STAN FOR TALENT

On 2/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, Aarghya said:

As a pop-enthusiastic, it always fascinates me to acknowledge how the concept of rivalry has been crafted differently. Erotica came out first, bashed by everyone. Later, janet. came and impressed everyone. Now, more than 25 years later, Erotica has established as a masterpiece and still people talk about it. 

The concept of selling SEX always been a controversial subject for the music industry. Both expressed their artistic visions very eloquently - but, both established very  contraindicating visual of representation. 

Sorry for being biased, I equally love these two albums!  

That seemed SO unbiased though, especially from a Janet fan. So you preferred Erotica, or?

migamiga

I love Janet as an artist more but erotica is my favorite Madonna album so I’m gonna have to go with that :madge:

Archived