Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did she deserve an Oscar?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Okay so I was listening to Rihanna's music and was watching some of her video.. But one in particular left me feeling so emotional and so shocked. It was Pon de Replay (Internet Version).

I heard this song before but I never watched the whole video and I thought ''hmmm maybe it's time for me to watch it''..I opened it and then I saw the superb acting from miss Rihanna.. That intro.. When I tell you it gave me chills and I started crying after the words she said.. She said ''I'll make him turn it up'' while dramatically moving her hand and then she started walking towards us.

I was speechless! I felt like I was watching Meryl Streep in ''Sophie's Choice'' 

200.gif

So the question now is did she deserve an Oscar? And why didn't they change the rules and made another category (aka best female performance in MV) just for her? 

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

i thought it was gonna be  a thread trashing gaga's acting skills skgdsx

brit8.gif?fit=inside%7C750:auto&output-q

Well this performance by Rihanna was superior if you ask me

FentyGa

snubbed. her roles in Pon De Replay, Monaco and Battleship are all equally deserving of best actress. i will forever be bitter.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

snubbed. her roles in Pon De Replay, Monaco and Battleship are all equally deserving of best actress. i will forever be bitter.

2 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Revoke GaGas and give it to Rihsus

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Snubbed.

Ladies do we thing Fad should give her undeserving Oscar to the real queen of acting?

"The Music is too low"

"Don't worry Posh I make him turn it up"

Rub that glitter and grease around
Grease around
Grease around

:lolly:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

FentyGa
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Ladies do we thing Fad should give her undeserving Oscar to the real queen of acting?

yes. she needs to volunteer her oscar. it’s what rihab deserves

SevenWonder

I stan Gaga, but I love Riri. Frankly I wish Gaga would choose some of Riri's songs! Though this isn't one of my favs. 

Archived