💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Westworld Season 3 Trailer

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

I'm so excited about this :firega: I just watched the first 2 seasons and was mindblown. Can't wait to see what happens next. 

Musery

Illuminati Freak

Badass Maeve returns to fight Dolores. YASSSSSSSSS I freaking love this show it's such a complete mind f*ck. 

highlikegaga

gosh, i'm going to catch up on S2 because of Maeve, aren't i? 

the ONLY good reason to keep watching this mess. 

Spoiler

also, i heard Aaron Paul is starring this season :v:

nodandsmile

this is the type of show that gets 100 times  better after second viewing

LOVED season 2 and can't wait for this and queen Maeve

f3ni.gif

Just now, highlikegaga said:

Reveal hidden contents

also, i heard Aaron Paul is staring this season :v:

Season 2 for me was SUCH a mess. :noparty:

highlikegaga
Just now, ComeToJoe said:

so disjointed and messy. i remember rewatching certain episodes to try and catch what the heck was happening. Thandie Newton's outstanding performance is what kept me coming back. And right after one of her centric episodes i tapped out. is she present in the second half of S2?

Illuminati Freak

Season 2 is a masterpiece. Ramin Djawadi killing it with the orchestral remixes now with this Guns N' Roses cover in the new trailer. EPIC!

33 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

so disjointed and messy. i remember rewatching certain episodes to try and catch what the heck was happening. Thandie Newton's outstanding performance is what kept me coming back. And right after one of her centric episodes i tapped out. is she present in the second half of S2?

That was part of the problem. S1 flowed naturally into the twist, and the time jumps. S2 just forces it down our throats imo. It feels like the show is trying to make us think its clever, but just comes off disjointed. Plus you lose so much of the motives for the main characters, out of the 3 timelines. 

Like you said Thandie Newton's acting is literally what carried it for me, and a few of the other casts.  

I dont think its a BAD sequel to say the least, I just think its disappointing after the spectacle that was season 1. 

I am looking forward to Season 3 though to see where they go from here. 

Giorno Giovanna

I love Westworld, even though it can be confusing at times, due to their storytelling. Like when they start with the end but leave it very obscure and then switch back to the past. Or you don't exactly know that there is a time difference. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Ryusei
30 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

32 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

Reveal hidden contents

also, i heard Aaron Paul is starring this season :v:

it's 2 timelines that are 2 weeks apart, it's not messy, it's challenging and complicated and demands attention :huh:

16 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

i stopped watching it after s1 , Is s2 any good?

IMO yes, way more action than in S1 and reveals the true purpose of westworld

Musery

nodandsmile
45 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

it's 2 timelines that are 2 weeks apart, it's not messy, it's challenging and complicated and demands attention :huh:

in order to understand it I took Bernard like a sort of reference 

I put back in order all the things that happened with him from season 1 finale till his last scene in season 2 (and what was happening with the others at each step) and "Kiksuya" is probably the best episode of the whole series so far (so well written) 

and you're right, you cannot be distracted while watching it... 

Regina George

This legit looks like a whole damn high budget movie.. HBOs production is truly something else.. Netflix who? 

Archived