COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Well that's your part

While I don't denounce Thalia's beauty or decent popularity, we all knew that soap operas are the true reason for her fame; precisely Maria la Del Barrio and Rosalinda.

Thanks to Soraya Montenegro, of course!

She got a lucky shot twice once with Maluma and the other one with Natti Natasha. Maria la Del Barrio was so popular that the album Thalia released following the telenovela became her best-selling to date. She even included the songs on the Rosalinda soap opera because she wanted to keep milking that album, which isn't so bad, because she's always been that opportunity grabber.

The only thing that Thalia has now that Paulina doesn't is a good team. Thalia's team knows the industry very well and the impact of running after any sort of trends whether it be a reggaeton artist or dumb social media challenges. They know these things eventually pay off and Thalia doesn't seem to mind doing them.

Wanna talk about performances? Tell me about Thalia's performance last night on Premios Lo Nuestro Or should someone make a thread about it too?  :lmao:

Okay :poot: but what does that have to do with your fave not being able to sing, perform or have a stable career?

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Bambino
31 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Okay but what does that have to do with your fave not being able to sing, perform or have a stable career?

Here's some of the Paulina part from the post you didn't wanna read :classy:

Paulina doesn't sound bad in this performance at all. These are vocals are pre-recorded live vocals that she sometimes uses in her performances. Many artists do that Secondly,  Paulina was never known to be a Celine Dion or Whitney Houston alternative when it comes to performing live, and she's aware of that, and she doesn't even have to, because yeah, Pop Queen and Princess Madonna and Britney Spears don't have to either. So saying that Paulina's voice sucks live is irrelevant because she's not really trying to do it anyway. She can if she wants to (check her covers of Solo Le Pide a Dios and Fotos y Recuerdos.)

This is pop music, what truly counts is having a decent voice on a catchy tune with an interesting music video and some effort to put out a good performance with a good choreography and that's pretty much it. What more can I say? This is the music industry for pop music as far as you're concerned. 

Lady Adga

medio oriente :hor: pero todo el espanol que hablo es gracias a la musica de paulina rubio :legend:

I thought you were from Spain :enigma:

The Bling

Here's some of the Paulina part from the post you didn't wanna read :classy:

Paulina doesn't sound bad in this performance at all. These are vocals are pre-recorded live vocals that she sometimes uses in her performances. Many artists do that Secondly,  Paulina was never known to be a Celine Dion or Whitney Houston alternative when it comes to performing live, and she's aware of that, and she doesn't even have to, because yeah, Pop Queen and Princess Madonna and Britney Spears don't have to either. So saying that Paulina's voice sucks live is irrelevant because she's not really trying to do it anyway. She can if she wants to (check her covers of Solo Le Pide a Dios and Fotos y Recuerdos.)

This is pop music, what truly counts is having a decent voice on a catchy tune with an interesting music video and some effort to put out a good performance with a good choreography and that's pretty much it. What more can I say? This is the music industry for pop music as far as you're concerned. 

Paulina's only talent is laying awful vocals over some songs that actual artists gave to her :chica: no need to check any of those, she's an awful 'singer' and nothing will ever change that

If you want to show some decent vocals of her, share Tal Vez, Quizá instead :chica:

I have to say I love the tone of her voice though :chica:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Bambino
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Paulina's only talent is laying awful vocals over some songs that actual artists gave to her no need to check any of those, she's an awful 'singer' and nothing will ever change that

If you want to show some decent vocals of her, share Tal Vez, Quizá instead

I have to say I love the tone of her voice though

You're an utter mess :flop:

Archived